More information here. Alternate translation/more info here

So, it's finally happening - Kamen Rider is going Skylanders. About time considering Power Rangers has been involved in two knockoffs now.

How you guys feel about it may likely vary greatly from person to person, but I think the idea has a lot of potential.

Luckily for my wallet, it looks like they're already blowing it. :laugh:

Last edited:
It sounds like an interesting and fun concept. Unfortunately , i see this getting very expensive for those buying these outside Japan. It only takes one rare figure to ruin the fun by paying 3 times it's value. >_< I'm gonna have to pass on this (Especially since I have conventions, games, toys, and bluray releases coming up. Not to mention bills. :p). Maybe when the game dies down, i'll jump into it. :)

Welcome
The categorizing makes no sense. Agito is in Water when he should be in Light and Ryuki is in Wind when he should be in Fire.

The categorizing makes no sense. Agito is in Water when he should be in Light and Ryuki is in Wind when he should be in Fire.
Wouldn't Agito's default form actually belong in Ground?

Though yeah, a lot of mismatches here. I don't know why they decided to go an element route anyway. Or take the assist route, for that matter. :redface2: I might be looking to preorder this right now if they hadn't pulled that.

It sounds like an interesting and fun concept. Unfortunately , i see this getting very expensive for those buying these outside Japan. It only takes one rare figure to ruin the fun by paying 3 times it's value. >_< I'm gonna have to pass on this (Especially since I have conventions, games, toys, and bluray releases coming up. Not to mention bills. :p). Maybe when the game dies down, i'll jump into it. :)
I want to say I know how you feel, but I don't have figures and toys to worry about anymore, nor blurays or conventions either. Hang in there!

Unfortunately, I can speak from experience (I got hit by the Skylanders bug for the first game) that when the game dies down, all that will be left will be scalpers - though it may be less of an issue if this is a one time thing. Presumably though, they want to turn this into a running series. Frankly, part of me really hopes it becomes that - they could even include promotional figures from other tokusatsu shows, and this might be the best, if not only, way to finally get Sentai in a (current) Kamen Rider game.

At the same time, the lack of anything comparable to All Rider Generation and Climax Heroes coming out in the face of these new Rider games continues to be disappointing... Ah well.

You know if the anniversary of the whole kamen rider franchise comes i hope they release all showa rider figures starting with ichigo to stronger along with the 2015 the anniversary rider

Lurker
A youtube game for me. By which I mean, dear collectors, counting on you to make all dem epic special moves that are bound to be in the game into cool vidyas.

You know if the anniversary of the whole kamen rider franchise comes i hope they release all showa rider figures starting with ichigo to stronger along with the 2015 the anniversary rider
Considering how they couldn't even manage to bother to put Rider 1 into Battride 2, the movie game, right after there was a movie with him in it, I don't think they'll get to this. Maybe they'll surprise me though.

Shining~
Wouldn't Agito's default form actually belong in Ground?

Ground doesn't even exist to begin with, for whatever reason it's just Fire, Water, Wind, Light, and Darkness.

I want to know where are they going to put Wizard Land Style if it ever gets a figure.

Ground doesn't even exist to begin with, for whatever reason it's just Fire, Water, Wind, Light, and Darkness.

I want to know where are they going to put Wizard Land Style if it ever gets a figure.
You're absolutely right, had a brain fart there. In that case, yeah, no idea what they're doing here.

I'm honestly not sure. Frankly, only three major elements is kind of baffling in general. I would say "maybe they didn't think they had enough Riders to do it," but considering this almost random way they're putting things together, I have no idea.

Oh well. I'm still miffed about the assist thing. The fact you can't use forms normally anyway is another stupid thing about this - you have to have a main figure and then a form changing chip, apparently.

There was so much potential for this, agh! :laugh: It's so frustrating seeing something you wanted happen for years happen and then it does stuff like this.

Site is up

http://summon-ride.bngames.net/

They will release special footage in 2 days.

summonride_03_cs1w1_600x338_zps605bbcad.jpg
summonride_04_cs1w1_600x338_zps1e01a35c.jpg

There is also a new Dengeki article on the game.
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/935/935864/

summonride_01_cs1w1_720x_zpsa99bba28.jpg

The game will come with:
1x Game
1x Portal
3x RideFigures (Drive, Gaim and Wizard)
4x RideChips (Gaim Kachidoki Arms, Zangetsu Shin Melon Energy Arms, Wizard All Dragon and a secret one-that-we-know-is-probably-Drive-Type-Wild).

Also, 5 different Figure+Chip sets will be available starting from December 4th for 1600 yen. Each set will feature 2 figures and 2 chips. The sets are the following:
- Kamen Rider Drive / Kamen Rider Fourze
- Kamen Rider Wizard / Kamen Rider Blade
- Kamen Rider W / Kamen Rider Ryuki
- Kamen Rider OOO / Kamen Rider Agito
- Kamen Rider Kabuto / Kamen Rider Hibiki

In addition, packs of 5 RideChips will be sold for 1500 yen. Those packs will apparently be random.

Finally, you will be able to get Candy Toy RideFigures and Gashapon RideChips. Both for 500 yen.

Last edited: