Kamen Rider Spotted in an American Actress' resume

Yeah I think Blade, then Kabuto would work...would be more marketable than Faiz IMO. Though Kabuto got a LOT of suit scenes involving actors too :/

Off course since kids would have no preconceived notion of what IS and ISN'T a Kamen Rider they could very well go with Hibiki...altough the japanese toy sales might be a deterrant to American investor.

Something tells me they'll want to Den-o as fast as possible, but without missing opportunities in the way.
 
Can't stop laughing at the people that say it will be competion for power rangers. Don't get me wrong I look forward to see it,but the footage from both shows come from the same company. So Toei makes a bigger profit if both shows do well. There not going to put it on at the same time as pr. I promise you that.
 
I'm guessing not everyone saw that.

No, I can safely say I didnt see **** about it on HJU. Especially since several months ago we still had everyone going "no! dont show the trailer! ZOMG only us priveledged ones can see it! omg I know who might have the rights to air the show but IM NOT TELLING!@!@ IM LEEETEEJEAFOPASPOFASIGLNEOPGNZ!"

lol

They're pairing with Transformers Animated which I know you don't like anyways.

Ugh.. ok so you said "traditional time slot". What's that mean. Saturday Morning? Please fucking GOD do not tell me they are trying the saturday morning **** again.

It BOMBED the last time they tried.
 
Am I the only one who doesn't want this? I get the feeling it's going to be extremely cheesy and do the kamen rider brand more harm than good. It also means series getting licenced and we lose easy access to the subs of the originals.

Plus it looks like The matrix but with more spandexx from what I've seen, since I'm not a fan od them I don't care for the near-bondage style.
 
How are we gonna lose access to the subs of the originals? Hell, if Sentai is any indication, we'll probably get MORE access to the subs. Maybe some group will take on Ryuki and then I can finally get rid of those GOD AWFUL HONG KONG SUBS.
 
Am I the only one who doesn't want this? I get the feeling it's going to be extremely cheesy and do the kamen rider brand more harm than good. It also means series getting licenced and we lose easy access to the subs of the originals.

Plus it looks like The matrix but with more spandexx from what I've seen, since I'm not a fan od them I don't care for the near-bondage style.

You know this how? If any thing it will mean more subs are shown in other countries. Shoot,for all we know they could release dvd box sets in the future.
 
not that im against it, but seriously, untill I see CN put out something about the series, I won't belive it, so should the rest of you, so let's not make a big deal about it.
 
I'm glad that Kamen Rider Dragon Knight has been picked by Cartoon Network. I do not want Disney to pick this show. HELL NO! If Disney picks this up, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight will be ruined and no successful at all.
 
No, I can safely say I didnt see **** about it on HJU. Especially since several months ago we still had everyone going "no! dont show the trailer! ZOMG only us priveledged ones can see it! omg I know who might have the rights to air the show but IM NOT TELLING!@!@ IM LEEETEEJEAFOPASPOFASIGLNEOPGNZ!"

lol

Lesson: Don't rely on HJU for all of your cartoon and Toku news/info.


Ugh.. ok so you said "traditional time slot". What's that mean. Saturday Morning? Please fucking GOD do not tell me they are trying the saturday morning **** again.

It BOMBED the last time they tried.

What happened in the past doesn't mean it will happen again. For starters this is an AMERICAN produced and created TF series compared to the previous three. And CN has invested money in this TF series as well.

Give it a chance.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top