Kamen Rider Spotted in an American Actress' resume

Lesson: Don't rely on HJU for all of your cartoon and Toku news/info.

Give it a chance.

That's the truth. No one wants to share anything over here. It's kind of silly. You would think people would want to share Toku and Cartoon news here. This place is mostly Toku so wtf?

Well I have to give it a chance. I'm gonna watch it and love it anyway. I just hope it's treated right. But the saturday morning thing.. worst idea. They had all these original shows lined up and where are they now? Gone. They had this bad ass show called Dragon Hunters or something. It was very original but after a few episodes? Gone. Where did it go? Who the hell knows. It was one of their best shows on TV and it's gone.

Then you had some live action show, poor Squirrel boy barely survived it. I mean, when you have so much competition in the Saturday morning line up, why try it? Why not put these shows on Toonami or an afternoon block like Magoozi. Dont put it on in the morning when no one will watch it.

You know what that means? If it bombs again, dont expect to see anymore episodes of Dragon Knight after episode 13. Cause they wont order more cause of their **** marketing strat.

I'll have to give it a chance, that goes without saying. But, that doesnt mean I can blindly assume it's going to work out fantastic for them. History is to learn from not to repeat.
 
I'm not planning to download any episodes. I'm planning to own DVD when it comes out. I will support Kamen Rider Dragon Knight!

*Dancing around, I'm happy because it has nothing to do with Disney*

Woohoo!
 
Back on the topic of the actual acress....

"Guest Star"... Well I guess they do need an American equivalent of the old lady from Ryuki... She sounds like she fits that role really well.
 
It's on CN?!!?1?WOOOOOOO this is awesome.



I have a feeling alot of the cartoon and l-a haters will have a few things to say about it though. **** there better not be a Saturday morning time slot, IT WONT FUCKING WORK! I want a 10 clock PM, 30 minute time slot for each episode.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, 'cause 10 O'clock is gonna work SO much better, right? What with most of their target audience being in bed by then. :laugh:
 
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Now it's Black Knight?!

Now it's on Cartoon Network?!

CRAP! Man, I really wished it to be on a local channel so I could watch. Man, I also wished they'd keep the title. MAN. THIS IS BAD NEWS.

>:( :bawling:
 
No the title is still Dragon Knight.

Well I ran this by the Toonzoner and the most common reaction is "I don't want to see Live Action on CN but this looks awesome!" Or "It's better than some lame sitcom".
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top