Kamen Rider, Sentai and ect for babies?

Okay I just came out to my girlfriend...NO! I don't mean that i'm gay. I told her that I like sentai and kamen ect. She asked what that is and I showed her a video. She snicker a little and told me it reminds her of Power ranger(which that means she thinks I watch baby shows) I asked her if she think diffierent of me and she said not that much(girls never give a real anwser) I start to think that Kamen Rider, sentai and ect are baby shows and only geeks watched it. Do you guys think that? :anime:
 
Last edited:
This thread is stupid.


If you like something you like it. Who cares what other people think. And what's this, "I came out to my girlfriend". WTF. Why do people treat Tokusatsu like its a secret hobby. If you lose a friend/girl over some simple **** like this then they were never someone you needed around you in the first place.
 
This thread is stupid.


If you like something you like it. Who cares what other people think. And what's this, "I came out to my girlfriend". WTF. Why do people treat Tokusatsu like its a secret hobby. If you lose a friend/girl over some simple **** like this then they were never someone you needed around you in the first place.

Quoted for the mutha effin' truth.
 
This thread is stupid.


If you like something you like it. Who cares what other people think. And what's this, "I came out to my girlfriend". WTF. Why do people treat Tokusatsu like its a secret hobby. If you lose a friend/girl over some simple **** like this then they were never someone you needed around you in the first place.

Well said
 
Well its that America ruin toku and made it to a baby show so who can blame her. People are going to make fun of me, I am in still in school people there have not respect
 
ZOMG ppl r gonna mke fun of u!!1!

Why should you care what the hell they think? I'm 19 and sat in the middle of the campus cafeteria this afternoon watching Kakuranger, Gingaman, and Ryukendo.
 
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Dude. Are you a popular person? sorry if I sound mean.

What is "popular" anyways? Fitting in with some stupid little clique?

Sorry if I sound mean, but you sound like the stereotypical 13 year old, who's still obsessed with everyone's opinions of you.
 
This thread is stupid.


If you like something you like it. Who cares what other people think. And what's this, "I came out to my girlfriend". WTF. Why do people treat Tokusatsu like its a secret hobby. If you lose a friend/girl over some simple **** like this then they were never someone you needed around you in the first place.

Agreed, and Matrix, PR didn't turn Toku to a Kids show(KIDS, not Babies!). They were kids show in the first place, not because of PR.
 
Well its that America ruin toku and made it to a baby show so who can blame her. People are going to make fun of me, I am in still in school people there have not respect

I was in school up to like...four or five months ago. I didn't care. ****, I watched Magiranger with a couple friends who don't like PR or Sentai, and we just made fun of it. *shrug* And you know, America's never going to respect Toku. Look what they think of (and what they did to) Gojira. Yeah, the fact that you're going to want to correct me and call it Godzilla says a lot. :P

Edit: And Sentai/KR IS aimed at the younger people. KR was for a time, I believe, aimed at an older age bracket. Still, not at a really high one though.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top