Kamen Rider: School of Justice RPG

A little while later:

Hayato was up to his neck in paper work, due to what happened with the snake monsters it was his job to do all the legal work, that included over concerned parents. A knock came to the door "Come in" Hayato says

The door opens, and Luna steps in

"Ah, Luna Sensei, I heard what happened from Shinji, are you alright?" Hayato says.

Luna remains silent. She walks foreward and presents a letter to him "Luna...? What's this...?" Hayato asks

Luna begins walking out the door she looks back towards Hayato "...My letter of resignation" She says Hayato's mouth hung in shock "I won't stop you from leaving...but you owe it me, and the rest of the facilty to at least say why" Hayato says

Luna sighs "I...hurt a student today. Because I couldn't control my Oprhenoch. I was this close....THIS close to being used as a weapon against the other students. If it weren't for the fact that my other side is stubburn I'd..." She shrugs "I can't risk that happening again, so that's why...I'm leaving the school." She says

(OCC: DUn, dun duuuuuuun!:169:)
 
"That's not the way I heard it."
Kotaro Mianmi walked in behind Luna. As he passed her he smiled before handing some paper work to Hayato.
"Here's the students accounts on what happened."
He slwoly walked back out the doors but stopped before leaving.
"I have it on record saying that you were attacked by a rogue rider and helped two teachers and a student to save a couple of innocent students being manipulated."
Kotaro glanced at her.
"Doesn't sound like a monster."
He walked out of the office.
 
Aeron smiled as Sagarc flew to Lucia. "I see... my apologies sister. I thought Sagarc was still... unable to battle" He admitted "Though I too am frustrated by fathers demands that we 'blend in' with our food." He picked up the blood pack from earlier that Kivat had retrieved.

"Shall we share?" He offered holding it out to her.

------------------------

Aliah fell into a deep sleep and though he wouldn't remember most of it, saw his true self... and true power.
 
J was sitting in his dorm room moping. Just as soon as he had gotten into the action it all seemed to end.

"How boring! Is this the life of a Rider? Not from what I heard! Where's the action? The Evil Organizations? The Hot Chicks?" said J in frustration,"Might as well just take the rest of the day off...it's not like I'm going to be useful to anyone anyways..."

J walked into the hallway, noticing that he had neglected one of the most important things a Kamen Rider had.

(wait for it...)

An appetite.

He turned himself in the direction of the cafeteria, hoping to catch some much needed grub. He tipped his hat to hide his eyes.

You know what... I'm not a Rider yet...no need to hurry things...I've got the rest of eternity to kick ass.

He looked up and smiled as he walked along. The sudden joy he found in his realization made him feel good. REALLY GOOD. So good that he started to laugh as he entered the cafeteria.

------------------------------------------

"You wanna know something Teddy-kun?"

"What?"

"I've forgotten how to say Nasu!"

"How could you have possibly forgotten how to do that? I mean you just said it."

"Shut up Teddy..."

((Just breezing through today....))
 
Hyo was seated at a table in the center of the cafeteria, alone. He picked up a grape from the tray of assorted food and flipped it into his mouth. He took a moment to look around, seeing that no one was in the place and chuckled.

"Eating alone is supposed to be bad for your digestion..."

Hyo picked up another grape and twirled it around between his fingers, thinking aloud about everything that had happened so far today.

"I woke up, turned in a great report, the new girl gets a seat right beside me, I follow her after class...and she may or may not have tried to kill me...different cultures, different foreplay...got to use a big gun to kill a ton of snakes, found out another girl that has eyes for me hates snakes...which might really limit how physical a relationship we might develop...but even then I patch her up...cause hey, she's a woman, a surprisingly soft one at that."

Hyo snickered and finally flipped the grape up and into his mouth.

"Boy...do I get an A for effort today or what?"
 
"Boy...do I get an A for effort today or what?"

Hiro took a seat at the table opposite Hyo.

"You should get a kick in the ass for most of what you've done. But then again, I guess your attitude is a part of who you are." said Hiro, jokingly.

He took a grape from Hyo's tray and popped it in his mouth, tipping his hat at the casanova as he chewed it.

"Thanks for the help... Hyo is it?"
 
"You should get a kick in the ass for most of what you've done. But then again, I guess your attitude is a part of who you are."

Hyo could only roll his eyes and facepalm. He then looked up at Hiro and could only quote the one man he knew knew what it was like to be in such a situation.

"I get no respect..."

"Thanks for the help... Hyo is it?"

"Yes, Hyo it is..."

Hyo shoved a whole bundle of grapes into his mouth and then after a moment yanked out the stem and belched.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I just realized...I busted my ass today to impress three different women...and all I get is you sitting here with me...life isn't fair."
 
Hayato smiles "that's the story, you have no reason to resign." Hayato says

"it doesn't matter how much anyone covers for me... I know what I did." She says "And I'll probably do it again too, that's why...I have to leave." She says

Hayato sighs "I can't keep you here, Luna...but please...at least give it some thought...have you told Shinji yet? What about your students?" Hayato asks. Luna shakes her head "No, nobody but you and me know about this...thank you Hayato-san..." Luna says before leaving the room.

"Ah!" Midori says looking at Gale "Mamoru, what happened with him?!? I totally forgot about him!" She says

--
Lucia smiles, taking the blood pack, she sinks her teeth into it. Drinking it half way, she passess it back to her brother. "I find it's more fun to take them from students...oh the thrill of the hunt" She says
 
"Mamoru suddenly attacked us. Daisuke told me to bring you to the hospital while he deal with him." Gale explained to her. "Mamoru was acting all weird. It's like he's a different person too."

---

Having patched up his wound, Hyouma went off to meet up with Tsubasa and Akito at the Henshin Inventory.
 
Last edited:
"Don't take this the wrong way, but I just realized...I busted my ass today to impress three different women...and all I get is you sitting here with me...life isn't fair."

"You know you're really something...why do you chase after women like that? It usually drives them away."

Hiro remembered his first girlfriend. He met her when Owner took him to the 90's when he was only 12. Her name was Karin. She had brown hair and eyes. He remembered the talks they had. He told her once about the Imagin and she just laughed. She drew one up and called it Meisama. A Monkey/genie Imagin. All pink and light blue. He didn't know it but Karin was actually very sick.

She died after their first year anniversary.

"But then again...looking for someone to be with isn't such a bad thing..." Hiro smiled somberly.

((I'm alluding to a future Imagin. She'll be fun to use!))
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top