Kamen Rider Ryuki: Shattered Reflections (RPG Thread)

((Ive been busy lately with my job hunting, gimme a little more time before giving someone the opportunity to NPC my character))
 
At this point Hatsu was speechless and is basically unable to scream anymore. She just stared out blankly under her helmet, unsure of what to take of the current situation. " I give up... Just do what ever you want with me today, destiny really bites" she muttered quietly watching the fighting and the flashy display of the other people that was in there with her. The monsters didn't really scare her too much right now nor the weird gray outfit she was in, she just gave up too many weird stuff has happened today and she got used to it. She then heard two people talk to her asking of her condition. Hatsu just simply waved " I'm Alright... I think...this is a dream right? haha just a dream" She told the people exhausted and quite in shock.
 
Ryuga saw that Knight and Raia had saved the preistess but that moment he let his guard down five of the monsters attacked him and knocked him against a wall. "Damn monsters!" He said trying to get up but was kicked back down again. "When did they get strong enough to take me down!?" He thought as he blasted the five with his Black Drag Claw.
 
Things are calming down..., Takano thought as he glanced around the battlefield. The black dragon Rider, Ryuga, had proved himself capable enough. Imperer was beating on two more Roaches, and it seemed like Ouja was just about done.

Where did these monsters come from? Mirror Monsters typically don't hunt in large packs like these, and it was odd that they would attack an area with this many Riders around. Of course, Takano didn't know that there could be so many Riders gathered in one place, so maybe the Roaches just got unlucky?

In any case, he was now sure that the white Rider in front of him was the priestess. From the looks of it, the girl had no idea where she was or what she was doing. She probably didn't even know how she got here, Takano sighed.

He had more worries than babysitting newbie Riders, and he didn't know if it was wise to protect other Riders. From what he had deciphered from Kanji's and Kanzaki's notes, this was supposed to be a Rider War. Still, even if the girl did possess a card deck, she was more or less a victim here. Takano would play dirty, but innocent people were a different matter.

And besides, he could hear a faint sound of fizzling. He still had some time left in the Mirror World, but there was no point. With this many Riders around taking on the monsters, he might as well take a break early and get away from here.

"Let's just get you out of here, ok?" Raia said to Femme. "Did you get dragged here from the pond? Yes?" It was probably an unnecessary question, seeing as EvilDiver (and by extension Raia) knew the answer already, and the girl probably didn't understand what he was asking anyway. But Raia was too tired to care. Without waiting for an answer, he picked her up by her arm (a bit roughly, but oh well), flung her into the water, and watched her disappear through the Mirror World fabric. Raia then turned to look at Knight, and shrugged, "Sorry about that. Free lunch. Plenty leftovers though."

And then he was gone.

======================================================

Gatack_Striker: I sent you a PM. Please read.

The battle should be just about concluded by now. Ryuga has taken down, what, like 8 Roaches by himself? Raia (with some unwitting help from Knight) took down 5. That makes 13. I'm going to leave the remaining 7 Roaches to Imperer, Ohja, and Knight (in particular, it seems like Demetrivamp and Argent_Hyo didn't get any action yet, so I want to let them have a few more posts before concluding this).

Hope you had fun. I have in mind a bit more to these Roaches than them being just fodder for our characters. Gatack_Striker, I'll write to you about this and see if you idea with my idea.
 
After sometime asleep, Sakurai awoke to find his arm in a sling and his ears bandaged. As he got to his feet, he found a letter left by Shiro that said,

Dear Sakurai,

I have taken the liberty of tending to your wounds inflicted by Haruhi. Your left arm is broken and your eardrum are dammaged. Please do not assume the role of Gai for a little while. In addition I saw part of your scuffle with her and I heard what you said so, Included is Haruhi's Address and a picture of her motorcycle. I'd rather not deal with her due the fact that she can be a tad diffcult.

The Best,
Shiro Kanzaki

Sakurai then thought, "Your not kidding about the difficult part" After getting dressed, he headed outside to his car to go on the hunt for Haruhi. As he cruised thru the area, Sakurai found Haruhi's Motorcycle, he even checked the Licence Plate to make sure it was the right one. He then parked close by and waited for Haruhi to come, so he could set things straight.

(OOC: Sorry guys, I've been busy lately and welcome to the RPG, Kai :thumbs: )
 
Brook was taking on his group of the roach like monsters and was thrown onto the ground. Brook hurried as he drew his contract card and placed it into his Veno visor and heard it say," Advent." Venosnaker knocked the three roaches down and then grabbed one of the monsters and ran it into a wall. Coming back to Brook he smiled in his armor and said," Thank you." Venosnaker hissed at the monsters and Brook ran with his Veno sable and said," Nope you aren't running from me." Brook ran and kicked one of the monsters to the ground and he started to hack away at it. He was having fun toying with the monster and then one of the roaches tackled him to the ground and was punching Brook while it was on top of him.

Brook kicked the roach off of his chest and then ran slashing the monster before jumping in the air and performing a spin kick to it's face. The monsters were in horrible condition after battling with Brook and Brook looked at the gazelle rider and said," Heah is it ok if we talked after this?" After saying that Brook slashed one of the roaches and destroyed it. The third one was still left for Brook and he prepared tp destroy it, by drawing his final card.
 
Erika was very happy to see Takashi and embraced him then and there. "I know we haven't been separated long, but...I want to cherish the time we have together. Our schedules can be so busy." Looking up at Takashi, there was some genuine worry on Erika's face. "That last turn...you made it, but I heard the chatter on the radio. What if something goes wrong next time? I don't want anything to happen to you..." Erika's hug tightened. The buxom woman was actually worried for Takashi's well-being, probably the only other person she worried about other than herself. If anything were to happen to you, I...I don't know what might happen to me. I might slip... Erika telling herself this was scary, considering that she was already, well, not all there to begin with. Letting go, Erika was curious to know the rest of his plans for the day. "When will you be done, Takashi? Can we do anything today?"

Volcancer, Scissors contract monster, watched Erika from a nearby window, a leash hanging from his jaws. An elderly woman walked by calling for her dog, leaving to search a different area as Volcancer finished chewing his snack. Volcancer was well-known for his insationable appetite, needing food more than the other creatures. Unfortunately, Ryusei had been putting him on a diet, having him only eat people who he deems "trash". Murderers, drug dealers, rapists, yada yada yada. They were all food to him.

Volcancer especially didn't like the green-haired girl. She smelled too much like the chameleon. Volcancer hated the chameleon creature. Too many times before the chameleon had stolen his food with it's trickery and stealth. Doing that puts you on the top of his hate list. But Ryusei had ordered him to keep watch, not kill, the girl. What he see in green-haired girl? Why he keep so close? Volcancer regret not listening to mom and go to Dentist school. But, Volcancer had another way for revenge against the chameleon. That human green-haired lady talks to is close to her.

That would make such an even more tasty snack.
 
Hatsu was watching the others before she was thrown by someone into the pond and she exited back at the shrine landing on her rear at the grass nearby. She looked absolutely miserable, her Miko uniform was torn causing her body to be a bit revealed and the water didn't help either drench her from head to toe. She should dry off or else risk catching a cold, but mostly she just sat there dazed and confused.

Takashi smiled then nodded to a coworker that walked by and waved. "I think I'm finish today, I just have to take that GTR back to the Shop, I think I'll stick to my NSX like before,I like that much better" Takashi said and placed his Helmet down on the hood of his race car, He was alittle surprised that Erika didn't comment on the new paint scheme of his team car, it seem very feminine with the white color and the Sakura flowers painted on the side. " Alright I like to go back to my place first to change then we can go anywhere you like to"
 
(OOC: Only me and Zaku can control Takashi.)

Erika was happy to hear that they could go do something later. "I'm glad...I...I'm sorry for that earlier, Takashi. I just get so worried..." Takashi just smiled at Erika for her worries. "You don't need to. I know what I'm doing out there, Erika. Just relax." The buxom woman nodded her head in response. "Okay." She saw something in one of the windows, as if it were sneaking up on Takashi. Erika immediately knew what this meant. One of those damn mirror monsters are going to make a snack out of my honey! "Dear, can you wait in the Limo? I need to use the bathroom." Before Takashi could give an answer, Erika ran off. "Heh, she can act strange sometimes..." Takashi said to himself as he walked towards the Limo.

Erika found the bathroom and quickly entered, checking to see if anyone was in there first. Finding no one, the green haired woman brought out her Verde deck and held it to the mirror with a belt soon materializing. She then glided two fingers across her neck, as if to motion what she was going to do to the monster: snap it's neck. "Henshin..." Placing the Verde deck in the belt, a sick smirk developed on the buxom woman's face as she was enveloped in green armor, the helmet resembling that of a chameleon. Wasting no time in going through the mirror, Verde ran to the spot where she saw the monster. Sure enough, she found a orange crab-like monster stalking Takashi. "You...I don't usually give a damn on what you things eat, but you stay away from him. Why am I warning you...you're going to die!"

Erika immediately brought a card from her deck, one with her contract monster on it. Pulling the clip and cord from her Bio Visor located on her left thigh, she placed the card on the clip and allowed it to be retracted.

"Advent"

Within seconds, Biogreeza -- Verde's contract monster -- decloaked and snarled at Volcancer, recognizing it. Erika, oblivious to the crab's origins, gave her orders. "Let's kill it quick, Darling. I want to get back to Takashi." The monster complied to it's master's wish by shooting out it's tongue at Volcancer, in an attempt to soften the monster up for it's master.
 
Last edited:
Ryusei surveyed the outside of the Mirror World racetrack, watching for a certain black or red Rider to come around. No one. This is a waste of time. I don't even see why I came. It would be better if we hunted them instead- Suddenly, Ryusei felt something was amiss with Volcancer. Being contracted with a monster allowed a Rider to sense what was happening with their partner. Ryusei lept from his position, sprinting to Volcancer's position. Finally, he made it in time to see a Chameleon monster's tongue lash out at Volcancer in a blinding frenzy, aiming for his head. Ryusei made it in time to grab the tongue with his right hand, preventing it from hitting Volcancer. Turning towards the monster, Ryusei noticed Verde, aka: Erika, standing next to her contract monster. "Erika, what are you doing? We are supposed to be partners."
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top