Kamen Rider Ryuki: Shattered Reflections (RPG Thread)

Takashi looked over to Erika who decided she was going to try to prevent him from answering by feeding him the other half of her sandwich. As he took a couple of bites and a drink of water, he smiled and answered the man.

"Well the next one is actually at Fuji Speedway, we've been testing some new car as well but I prefer the NSX. I mean it was the best car for 2007 season I saw the ARTA Car broke the record even I couldn't do that, though I didn't think you be a race car fan you look like some one that would rather be watching the stock market"

Takashi answered Enthusiastically before Erika passed him another piece of her sandwich, which only invited him to eat more. "Thank you" he said to her distracted from the man that was trying to speak to him.

"Oh, ok," Takano chuckled, "Shows you how much I know about racing. Yes, as you can see, I'm not a huge car fan. It was more my brother."

Seeing that the star driver was distracted with food and Erika, Takano took the short time to remember. No, Takashi was right; he wasn't an expert on cars. But his brother loved them when he was younger. He loved to race and fly. Takano smiled slightly at his memory. Kanji had always wanted an NSX too, and Takano had promised to get him one (although he himself had never understood that kind of passion for car collecting).

He never got to keep that promise, of course.

In any case, Takano had enough for today. Lunch had lasted longer than expected with everything that happened, and in any case he was ready to go home. At least for a while, he would like to enjoy his vacation without thoughts of Riders or Mirror Worlds.

"Well then," Takano pushed his chair back and stood up, "it's been nice too meet you, Kyoto-san and Midorikawa-san." Takano nodded to each of them in turn, aware of Takashi's slightly confused look and Erika's glare. "I'll take care of the bill for you."

Takano moved towards the cashier's counter. On his way, he swung by the redhead woman's table (Kamen Rider Knight), tapped her on the shoulder lightly as a greeting, and whispered.

"Nice to meet you, Kamen Rider Knight."

And he went away to pay his bills.
 
Noticing both Erika and Takano focus upon her, Haruhi merely shook her head, as if to express a sort of disappointment. Oh god......is there no place where I could just be by myself now? They've even raided my favorite sandwich shop... she sighed, annoyed that both have somehow found her at that particular spot. Her focus would then be shattered by the waiter, who had brought the sandwiches she and Sakurai had ordered. "Here are your sandwiches. I hope you have a nice meal," the waiter told both Haruhi and Sakurai politely as he put the sandwiches down on the table, and bowed before leaving. Sighing once more, Haruhi took a bite out of her sandwich as she noticed Takano pass her by and tap her on the shoulder.

A pleasure to meet you too, Raia. I hope we meet again on the battlefield...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top