Kamen Rider Ryuki: Game of Death (Sign Up Thread)

I came up with my own rider design.


Name:Naoki Makoto
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Personality: Naoki grew up moving yearly so he never opened up to anyone. He is very silent only speaking when neccesary. He always listens though never really responds. He never knew how to interact with people as he spent his whole life alone. He is always willing to help out but due to his shyness he helps from behind the scenes where noone would notice him.

Life before the game: Naoki Makoto was the son of a military officer. His father constantly moved and Naoki never made any lasting friends. His father was very strict making sure Naoki would one day grow up to be a fine naval officer. Naoki excelled in school graduating with a 4.7 GPA and with 8 AP credits. Naoki ran away from his father shortly after graduating as his father nearly forced him into the Naval Academy. He ran off to Tokyo University to learn to become an Engineer.

As Naoki entered College with 8 credits, he quickly graduated with a degree and started working for one of Japan's finest companies. He was considered brilliant and quickly started working on larger projects. He heard Shiro's broadcast and looked into it. He noticed that Shiro bought the base but all other files were restricted. Shiro then noticed the package in his doorway and opened it to find this new Tan Advent deck with this scorpion card.

Rider: Kamen Rider Sasori (Differce is a more desert/sand color scheme and a Sand Visor on his Left Arm where he uses his cards.)

Contract Monster: DesertStriker: a powerful, large, mechanical Scorpion who blends in with the color of sand, armed with two sharp pincers and a deadly stinger.
Advent Cards:

Advent: Summons Desertstriker
Sword: Desert Scimitar, A long, sand colored scimitar that is the Stinger of Desertstriker.
Mirage: Sasori becames incorporeal at times and can reappear at other locations.
Storm: Conjures a huge sandstorm in which the target cannot see through. Excellent for sneak attacks as well as retreating.
Final Vent: Sasori jumps onto the back of DesertStriker who jumps into the air ready to ram into the target with the stinger ready to strike.
 
Last edited:
I'm going to be starting the rp tonight. I haven't started it sooner because of this whack sleep schedule that I've been having, so I will have it up sometime later tonight. :thumbs:

Sorry I haven't gotten around to making my original rider yet. I'm still interested in making it, but I've been kinda distracted by other things(School, work, Mass Effect, plus my own RP in the works)
 
Sorry I haven't gotten around to making my original rider yet. I'm still interested in making it, but I've been kinda distracted by other things(School, work, Mass Effect, plus my own RP in the works)

I better get top billing in your new rp. :laugh:

Alright, once again, sorry for not putting the rp up. I really wasn't feeling too great last night, and I didn't exactly feel like writing either. Anywho, I'm going to be starting the rp within a few minutes.

Also, Gankun, the point of an original Rider would be the fact that it is original, but I'll let it slide. You're in.
 
I better get top billing in your new rp. :laugh:

Alright, once again, sorry for not putting the rp up. I really wasn't feeling too great last night, and I didn't exactly feel like writing either. Anywho, I'm going to be starting the rp within a few minutes.

Also, Gankun, the point of an original Rider would be the fact that it is original, but I'll let it slide. You're in.

Sure thing! You want to call dibs on any Riders, just send me a PM.:laugh:
 
Alright


Here's my OC Rider AT LONG LAST!!!
Name: Kagura Asano(Real name: Kohaku Shirogane)
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Appearance: Kagura
Personality: She is naïve often believing in almost everything that is told to she; she’s kind and caring often putting others before she. She has a strong desire to protect people from those that are willing to destroy all. she’s stubborn and often acts quickly, and without thinking. She also loves to fight, she;s a bit of a tomboy.
Life Before the Game: Kohaku is Shun’s sister. The two were close, however their parents were not, they were always arguing with one another. They knew their parents were splitting apart, so Kohaku and Shun tried to spend as much time with one another before separating. Eventually, the time came for them to part ways. This would not end happily for Kohaku however, on their way home their car was attacked by a mysterious monster and her father died in a car accident. Kohaku came out alive, but the event scared her, causing a serious case of amnesia. Officially, the police ruled it out as an accident but deep down, Kohaku despite her amnesia knew it wasn’t the case: She still had nightmares of the event every night, and remember clearly what had attacked them: a monster that leapt out from the mirrors. She was moved to an orphanage after the attack, eventually she got adopted by a new family.

Upon graduating from high school, she became obsessed with finding out what happened that night. She wanted to better understand the “Monster in the mirror†and became a paranormal journalist and novel writer. Her stories successful not only in Japan but across the world as well. This got the attention of a certian someone, as she found a strange deck of cards in the mail one day, with a letter saying: “If you want to find out more about the world in the mirror, come to this locationâ€. Little does she know, the monster she contracted was the very same that killed her father that night...


Rider: Kamen Rider Shiryu
Contract Monster: AisuWyver(Japanese Dragon)

WyVisor: A dragon-head gaunlet simular to Ryuki’s on her right wrist.
Advent Cards: 
Advent: Summons AisuWyver
Final Vent: Allows Shiryu to perform Billiard Crush Her sword Vent lance appears, along with Aisu Wyver. Aisu Wyver begins to charge energy, and ShiRyu leaps into the air, AisuWyver fires, engulfing Shiryu with a blue flame, and she lunges foreward towards her enemy.
Sword Vent: This summons a spear-like weapon
Strike Vent: This summons a combination shield/claw weapon, the claws are also capable of firing like darts.
Trick Vent: Summons copies of Shiryu, each copy can be armed with a different weapon, and can use any card from her deck as well.
 
Oh ****, I totally forgot all about this. Kinda got hit with writer's block when I went to start this all, but if you guys are still for it, I'll start it tonight.
 
Deme, Ken-chan, just letting you know, I really don't want lovey dovey talk in here. I'm not saying you will, but I'm just saying I don't want it in here.

Anyway, DK, second character is approved.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top