Name: Wu Lijuan
Age: 19
Race: Human
Rider Designation 1: Glaive
Rider Designation 2: IXA
Faction: Academy
Appearance:

Short bio: A lovely young woman attending the Rider Academy, Lijuan is, in truth, the daughter of a high-ranking general in the ranks of DaiShocker. Because of this, she was raised by the general under very harsh conditions -- often being put through strenuous and potentially fatal training sessions. Because of this, however, she grew stronger and stronger, her heart hardening along the way. However, during the time she was being altered to be a Kaizo Ningen, the Great War occurred, and that the base in which she was being altered in was hit hard. Though she survived, Lijuan lost her memory. Lost and confused, Lijuan wandered about, looking for any clue as to who she is, or where she came from. It was through her travels that she was found by Nikaido Toshi, who then brought her to the academy to become a student. Though she has shown proficiency in combat from the get go, Lijuan has worked hard to master the Rider System assigned to her -- the Glaive system.
Personality-wise, Lijuan is a friendly young woman who tries her best to make others feel welcome.
(DK-san, here's my bio. I don't know how often I can get on to post while I am in the Philippines, so I'd like to ask MagiPink if she can post as my char from time to time.)