Kamen Rider Os / OOO - 2010 Rider Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's just assumed that the case is used for storing medals. hehe, watch it be something completely different, like a storage device to place his drink from his vending machine:laugh:

Although I'm still wondering how the yellow device he's holding works.:hmm:

Speculation:
Henshining and form changes will require him dropping a full set of medals into the belt and passing the medal scanner over it.

Leading to the very complex situation for form changes:
Remove medal
Take out new medal
Put new medal in belt
Remove medal scanner
Pass medal scanner over belt
Replace medal scanner

Of course, Seiji will make it look cool because he won't have to actually take out or put medals back. Hammerspace will take care of all his needs.
 
Although I'm still wondering how the yellow device he's holding works.

I think I actually know this one, from a toy standpoint anyway:

Each medal has a no battery, low storage, low range wireless chip in them. The Medal Reader has all the speaker and programming, but almost none of the actual data. When the Reader is passed over the Medals, they transmit the sound data for it to play.

I recognized this technology from owning a Star Wars Commtech Reader, like these, which works on a similar principle, except the Medal Reader can handle multiple Medals in succession.

Mind you, this is speculation, there might be a battery in the Medals or something like that, but for the most part, this is the most likely way it works.
 
I have two questions:

1. From what it looks like in the pictures, it looks like Os has a fourth set of medals; gray medals consisting of an elephant for the legs, a gorilla for the torso and arms and possibly a rhinoceros for the head if Wikipedia is correct. Now, I can understand a rhino and elephant together because of them being big, strong and having tough skin, but how does a gorilla fit into these two? I mean, the red medals consist of birds (hawk, eagle, crow (the latter two according to some old rumors)), the green medals consist of insects (stag beetle, mantis, grasshopper) and the yellow medals consist of jungle felines (lion, tiger, cheetah). So, is there any particular reason why a gorilla is paired with an elephant and, possibly, a rhino?

2. Its mentioned that there are 5 tribes of the Greed and if I'm right, it seems that each tribe comes from the medal sets (red: birds, green: insects, yellow: jungle felines and gray: ? (look at question 1)). So, what I'm asking is, if my theory is right, what do you think the 5th and final tribe and medals are? What color do you think the medals will be and what animals do you think will be used for which body part?
 
So, is there any particular reason why a gorilla is paired with an elephant and, possibly, a rhino?

I think it's probably just what you've said...

Now, I can understand a rhino and elephant together because of them being big, strong and having tough skin, but how does a gorilla fit into these two?

The Gorilla was considered big and strong too, even though it's not as big and strong as the others.

So, what I'm asking is, if my theory is right, what do you think the 5th and final tribe and medals are? What color do you think the medals will be and what animals do you think will be used for which body part?

Aquatic animals seem like the most obvious choice. There's also a leaked picture of an Octopus medal. I guess those 3 medals will go to the second Rider.
 
I have two questions:

1. From what it looks like in the pictures, it looks like Os has a fourth set of medals; gray medals consisting of an elephant for the legs, a gorilla for the torso and arms and possibly a rhinoceros for the head if Wikipedia is correct. Now, I can understand a rhino and elephant together because of them being big, strong and having tough skin, but how does a gorilla fit into these two? I mean, the red medals consist of birds (hawk, eagle, crow (the latter two according to some old rumors)), the green medals consist of insects (stag beetle, mantis, grasshopper) and the yellow medals consist of jungle felines (lion, tiger, cheetah). So, is there any particular reason why a gorilla is paired with an elephant and, possibly, a rhino?

Large mammals.

2. Its mentioned that there are 5 tribes of the Greed and if I'm right, it seems that each tribe comes from the medal sets (red: birds, green: insects, yellow: jungle felines and gray: ? (look at question 1)). So, what I'm asking is, if my theory is right, what do you think the 5th and final tribe and medals are? What color do you think the medals will be and what animals do you think will be used for which body part?

Sea creatures is the best guess, what with that picture of the Octopus medal, which was blue.
 
Yeah, you got it a little mixed up there. Also, just because Lynxara and I are married doesn't mean we always agree on every single little thing.

Yeah... For some reason I got Lynx and BD mixed up... Sorry about that... heheheh ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top