Kamen Rider Os / OOO - 2010 Rider Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
The actual rumor happening right now in Japan is this:

RX20100331001534.jpg


Kamen Rider Trice

He stole Kamen Rider Black's belt.
 
It would actually be nice though, to have a Rider based on the Zodiacs.

I'm actually hoping this whole Regulus thing is true. For all we know, that pic may not have even been made for April's Fool. Maybe it is a design, but someone decided to fool us that it is fake on the day of jokes. You never know.

Plus, that Kamen Rider Trice also looks nice for a photoshopped.
 
what ??? looks like Shadow Moon is getting a new suit to form Ultra Shocker to defeat Decade.. damn.. Onore....de.. well you know it.
 
Would be interesting to see what kind of system the riders will use if the zodiac rumours are true. I wonder if they'll use cards again? (I want something new, but with Goseiger's theme, there might be a chance its cards again -_-)
 
Would be interesting to see what kind of system the riders will use if the zodiac rumours are true. I wonder if they'll use cards again? (I want something new, but with Goseiger's theme, there might be a chance its cards again -_-)

Bleh, please no more cards....then again I feel maybe something like Hibiki again, in terms how they henshin and all. But personally I'm currently not a fan of this 13 Rider series next year. I really getting use to the feel of Double/W with the dynamic of less people in it and I am hoping that a third Rider doesn't show up.

But then again it did kinda work in Ryuki, and I do like that series and all but sometimes there was too many people to work with and and sometimes not enough development but I think that Yasuko Kobayashi did a good job with that one, and knew which characters to concentrate one.

But nonetheless, 13 Riders is still a bit too much for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top