Kamen Rider OOO - Talk Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont trade dvd series with user Forever Knight

He erased my questions and not answer me, I'm thinking that you cheated on me and will not send me my dvds so this is hiding. Everybody on this forum know what you did. I think you need not do this. Everyone should know that you trade and does not send the DVD.
 
I've been waiting for a DVD trade for 4 weeks now... Nothing has arrived so I haven't sent anything out yet. When I get my ****, he will get his ****. I've traded with a TON of people on HJU and RB and everything went smooth. I've only maybe had 1 or 2 issues over the years. But this guy ain't getting his **** until I get my **** that he approached ME about.

Clearly the best place to complain about it is a Wrestling thread and a OOO thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top