MetalSymphony Banned Jan 1, 2011 #7,972 OuttaP said: is there an ooo 2day cause of the new years? Click to expand... No.
nerefir 私の占いは当たる Jan 1, 2011 #7,975 Reimon said: Seems like Kazari will no longer return to the drink bar place. Click to expand... If he did Uva would probably fight him, and I don't blame him. I hate Kazari too. :shakefist
Reimon said: Seems like Kazari will no longer return to the drink bar place. Click to expand... If he did Uva would probably fight him, and I don't blame him. I hate Kazari too. :shakefist
MetalSymphony Banned Jan 1, 2011 #7,976 nerefir said: If he did Uva would probably fight him, and I don't blame him. I hate Kazari too. :shakefist Click to expand... I'll never forgive him for what he did to Mezool. She may have been Loli-Bait.....but she was cute Loli-Bait damn it!
nerefir said: If he did Uva would probably fight him, and I don't blame him. I hate Kazari too. :shakefist Click to expand... I'll never forgive him for what he did to Mezool. She may have been Loli-Bait.....but she was cute Loli-Bait damn it!
Savior Den-o The Meteor has landed Jan 1, 2011 #7,977 MetalSymphony said: I'll never forgive him for what he did to Mezool. She may have been Loli-Bait.....but she was cute Loli-Bait damn it! Click to expand... Agree :thumbs: I used to be a fan of Kazari but now,I cant never forgive Kazari for killin not one of my favs Greeeds but two, Mezool and Gamel, I will avenge u:shakefist We should make a Kazari Hate Thread or somethin:laugh:
MetalSymphony said: I'll never forgive him for what he did to Mezool. She may have been Loli-Bait.....but she was cute Loli-Bait damn it! Click to expand... Agree :thumbs: I used to be a fan of Kazari but now,I cant never forgive Kazari for killin not one of my favs Greeeds but two, Mezool and Gamel, I will avenge u:shakefist We should make a Kazari Hate Thread or somethin:laugh:
dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!! Jan 1, 2011 #7,978 Oh c'mon guys... That's how he's supposed to be... May I remind you about Kusaka... :disappoin We love to hate him, but he did the job. And he was good at it too. :laugh:
Oh c'mon guys... That's how he's supposed to be... May I remind you about Kusaka... :disappoin We love to hate him, but he did the job. And he was good at it too. :laugh:
Smilodon Friendship and the Cosmos. Jan 1, 2011 #7,979 I remember at this point last year. When Saeko killed Kirihiko, and kidnapped Shotaro through the Arms Dopant etc. Everyone was like "OONNNNNNOOOREEEEEEE SAEEEEKKKKOOOOOO!!!"
I remember at this point last year. When Saeko killed Kirihiko, and kidnapped Shotaro through the Arms Dopant etc. Everyone was like "OONNNNNNOOOREEEEEEE SAEEEEKKKKOOOOOO!!!"
KAGEKI It stinks. Jan 1, 2011 #7,980 Kazari and Saeko are so similar to each other. Also, I'm gonna assume that, like Saeko, Kazari is gonna live for a lot longer. Last edited: Jan 1, 2011
Kazari and Saeko are so similar to each other. Also, I'm gonna assume that, like Saeko, Kazari is gonna live for a lot longer.