KAGEKI It stinks. Dec 29, 2010 #7,751 Rider Kick said: He's the only rider in history to have failed his kick and not used it since. Click to expand... I sure hope we get to see the TaToBa rider kick again. I miss seeing that.
Rider Kick said: He's the only rider in history to have failed his kick and not used it since. Click to expand... I sure hope we get to see the TaToBa rider kick again. I miss seeing that.
Reimon レイモン (雷蒙) Dec 29, 2010 #7,752 Savior Den-o said: it sure is.......btw wtf happen to the Hina luv? Click to expand... Before some people want to see her in Miss Santa & she already did.:anime:
Savior Den-o said: it sure is.......btw wtf happen to the Hina luv? Click to expand... Before some people want to see her in Miss Santa & she already did.:anime:
K kamen rider simon Member Dec 29, 2010 #7,753 Births apperence was great i didnt know Mezuils actress was 14
KAGEKI It stinks. Dec 29, 2010 #7,754 kamen rider simon said: Births apperence was great i didnt know Mezuils actress was 14 Click to expand... Actually, she's 13 apparently.
kamen rider simon said: Births apperence was great i didnt know Mezuils actress was 14 Click to expand... Actually, she's 13 apparently.
Savior Den-o The Meteor has landed Dec 29, 2010 #7,755 oh hell no, we not gonna get back to the mezool topic again
dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!! Dec 29, 2010 #7,757 MEZOOL!!!! :wub::wub:~:wub::wub:~:wub::wub:~:wub::wub:~:wub: :wub: Are we back on track now?
Ziginz Zegell No Fear, No Pain. Dec 29, 2010 #7,758 Mezool's actress is 13?!?! >_> I uh.....I gotta go rethink my life....and hit myself with somthing.
Savior Den-o The Meteor has landed Dec 29, 2010 #7,759 We get it shes 13 now, can we stay on topic (for once) please?