Kamen Rider OOO - Talk Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:happybirt

[ame="http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/entertainment/watch/v20591907DkC8qhcp"]Kamen Rider OOO 10 [Over-Time] | Free Entertainment Videos - Watch Entertainment Videos Online | Veoh[/ame]

You can use the veoh web player to download this ep or you can check my site later for multiupload links.
 
Last edited:
I started encoding this before O-T released their encode as I have been doing for the past couple of weeks. There's also something special about my video if you would look.

P.S. That's where I got the script for the subs if you noticed it in the title :)
Update: Zshare link is up. O-T's megaupload link is temporarily unavailable.
 
Last edited:
I think shooting the medals is something along the lines of firing bullets made of metal at metal vehicles and aircraft during war.

'cept a Greeed can eat from any part of its body! Start throwing cell medals at one and he'll just absorb them.
 
So, the rumors are true... Birth can be used by either a Greeed, or with some modifications, a human can be able to use it. ;)

EDIT: Did anyone notice that when Eiji transformed to TaToraTah, he place the cheetah last, instead of the middle one last?
 
Last edited:
this may have been pointed out, but...

isn't Toei becoming cheaper by using balloons instead of the normal CG for Mezool's eggs? maybe it's just me.

They finally have something that is not CGI!!! Be grateful, everyone!

the realism you get from real things are just too realistic :loltongue:

:hmm:

it's cheaper, but looks better.

i wasn't done on what i was going to say... :P

You could have continued it. :sweat:

Eiji may not be the cutest Rider protagonist ever, but he is the COOLEST Rider protagonist ever!

Kido Shinji, Inui Takumi, Sonozaki Raito, and Hidari Shotaro are cooler, so no.

'cept a Greeed can eat from any part of its body! Start throwing cell medals at one and he'll just absorb them.

I don't think they can absorb it because I think physics somewhat still has its place between cutting buildings in half and a small girl lifting things three times her weight.

So, the rumors are true... Birth can be used by either a Greeed, or with some modifications, a human can be able to use it. ;)

*Goes to check the thread now*
 
Last edited:
What I also noticed is that the last bomb was in the restroom where Eiji first started out notifying folks - the roller coaster ride entrance... :laugh:

All circled back... ;)
 
ooo-birth-tajadoru.jpg

ooo-tajadoru-shauta.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top