KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!! Nov 10, 2010 #5,202 Reimon said: Tsukasa: Onore Narutaki!!! Click to expand... That was something I wished to type for quite a long time, well at least a year since the end of Decade, cos Narutaki gave the spoilers out.
Reimon said: Tsukasa: Onore Narutaki!!! Click to expand... That was something I wished to type for quite a long time, well at least a year since the end of Decade, cos Narutaki gave the spoilers out.
garfield15 Kamen Rider Meta Nov 10, 2010 #5,203 dchoc said: Except for Toy Story which had 3 movies so far..... HUH???? Click to expand... C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
dchoc said: Except for Toy Story which had 3 movies so far..... HUH???? Click to expand... C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
Skiks Member Nov 10, 2010 #5,204 Reimon said: Wow, even in the Dai-Shocker too? Click to expand... Dai-Shocker was pretty much the only story part thats semi-coherent.
Reimon said: Wow, even in the Dai-Shocker too? Click to expand... Dai-Shocker was pretty much the only story part thats semi-coherent.
Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Nov 10, 2010 #5,205 They're one of the worst issues if you try to look at it too deeply.
angelicnoir Super Moderator Nov 10, 2010 #5,206 You know... I was ready to bash OOOs when steeled myself watching the first TVN episode... It made me laugh~ :sweat: like... in a good way. Huh... *on to the next episode*
You know... I was ready to bash OOOs when steeled myself watching the first TVN episode... It made me laugh~ :sweat: like... in a good way. Huh... *on to the next episode*
KAGEKI It stinks. Nov 10, 2010 #5,207 angelicnoir said: You know... I was ready to bash OOOs when steeled myself watching the first TVN episode... It made me laugh~ :sweat: like... in a good way. Huh... *on to the next episode* Click to expand... So I take it that, you'll continue watching?
angelicnoir said: You know... I was ready to bash OOOs when steeled myself watching the first TVN episode... It made me laugh~ :sweat: like... in a good way. Huh... *on to the next episode* Click to expand... So I take it that, you'll continue watching?
angelicnoir Super Moderator Nov 10, 2010 #5,208 KAGEKI said: So I take it that, you'll continue watching? Click to expand... Yes, just finished episode 2. I was seriously ready to be annoyed, but to me, so far, it's just...nothing special, but occasionally makes me laugh. *on to episode 3* At this rate, I'll probably get up to the latest TVN release tonight, lol.
KAGEKI said: So I take it that, you'll continue watching? Click to expand... Yes, just finished episode 2. I was seriously ready to be annoyed, but to me, so far, it's just...nothing special, but occasionally makes me laugh. *on to episode 3* At this rate, I'll probably get up to the latest TVN release tonight, lol.
Darkster It's over 8,000! Nov 10, 2010 #5,209 dchoc said: Except for Toy Story which had 3 movies so far..... HUH???? Click to expand... Toy Story > Decade.
dchoc said: Except for Toy Story which had 3 movies so far..... HUH???? Click to expand... Toy Story > Decade.
KAGEKI It stinks. Nov 10, 2010 #5,210 angelicnoir said: Yes, just finished episode 2. I was seriously ready to be annoyed, but to me, so far, it's just...nothing special, but occasionally makes me laugh. *on to episode 3* At this rate, I'll probably get up to the latest TVN release tonight, lol. Click to expand... For me, I know this that the show is slowly building the plot. Also, gives little insights of each characters that appeared.
angelicnoir said: Yes, just finished episode 2. I was seriously ready to be annoyed, but to me, so far, it's just...nothing special, but occasionally makes me laugh. *on to episode 3* At this rate, I'll probably get up to the latest TVN release tonight, lol. Click to expand... For me, I know this that the show is slowly building the plot. Also, gives little insights of each characters that appeared.