Kamen Rider OOO - Talk Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah bro, that's Lynxara who you're talking to. She includes alot in her posts, because she knows what she's talking about.

Oh I don't doubt that, I just didn't see the point to include quite -that- much extraneous information when she effectively answered the question with the very first paragraph. Then again I'm new-ish here, so I shouldn't complain (though I hope I'm not coming across as complaining:sweat about things I'm inexperienced with, should I? :eyebrow:

On topic...I wonder what will happen to the 'Count the medals' display we see in every episode once/if more Greeed are introduced into the show down the line. I don't think there's space in that display for more than Mezool's and Gamel's medals to be added to it :hmm:
 
why is iphone4 and ipad doing in kamen rider OOO?:sparta!:

Ankh uses them to keep tabs on the Greeeds' activities. It was after Shintaro told him that humans had evolved since the time they were sealed. So he felt that he had to the same.
 
Okay, I just watched episode 7...why does the Lion Head give OOO an advantage in the fight? :hmm:

Not that it wasn't completely awesome, of course
 
Okay, I just watched episode 7...why does the Lion Head give OOO an advantage in the fight? :hmm:

Not that it wasn't completely awesome, of course

It was either a sound wave (a lion's roar perhaps?) or a flash of light, either way it was something that knocked both Gamel and the Yummy off-balance and gave Eiji the opportunity to strike I think.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…