No, what I mean is the Kamen Rider show after OOO. Which is why I wrote "Not really the right thread for this, but there's no other place and it's too early to make a new thread." at the start. Sorry for being unclear.
I don't know if it's the suit only or if they even have the whole plot outline finished. The third Rider in OOO is still a rumor.
No, what I mean is the Kamen Rider show after OOO. Which is why I wrote "Not really the right thread for this, but there's no other place and it's too early to make a new thread." at the start. Sorry for being unclear.
Oh, okay. But don't you think it's little too early for the next Kamen Rider show? I would think that they would plan the next one towards the end of the show.
Oh, okay. But don't you think it's little too early for the next Kamen Rider show? I would think that they would plan the next one towards the end of the show.
Oh, okay. But don't you think it's little too early for the next Kamen Rider show? I would think that they would plan the next one towards the end of the show.
At the end of the show would be too late. They had already filmed episode 8 before episode 1 aired. The OOO belt was leaked a month before the premiere of OOO. Since all of the sounds are stored in the O Scanner that most likely means that OOO's plot had already been finished, considering how ShaUTa and everything is in the belt. OOO was first officially announced during July or something, the belt must have been finished at that time. Considering the rumors of him first came out during April/May, those rumor already had a couple of forms ready. I assume OOO had already been planned out for a while before the rumors surfaced.
So I think it's reasonable if the new Rider is finished to a certain extent.