Smilodon Friendship and the Cosmos. Nov 30, 2010 #4,011 The next to the TaJaDoru pic it says "The Ultimate Combo has arrived!?" Does this really mean that TaJaDoru is the strongest of all the combos?
The next to the TaJaDoru pic it says "The Ultimate Combo has arrived!?" Does this really mean that TaJaDoru is the strongest of all the combos?
Lynxara Nice post!! Nov 30, 2010 #4,012 Smilodon said: Does this really mean that TaJaDoru is the strongest of all the combos? Click to expand... Only until they reveal the next ones.
Smilodon said: Does this really mean that TaJaDoru is the strongest of all the combos? Click to expand... Only until they reveal the next ones.
nerefir 私の占いは当たる Nov 30, 2010 #4,013 Poraemon said: and cowboy theme [HIDE] [/HIDE] Click to expand... OK now I see the cowboys...when I can take my eyes off the...ambiguous...middle picture. Cowboy Ankh :wub:
Poraemon said: and cowboy theme [HIDE] [/HIDE] Click to expand... OK now I see the cowboys...when I can take my eyes off the...ambiguous...middle picture. Cowboy Ankh :wub:
Hidden Masta Member Nov 30, 2010 #4,014 TrackerZero said: Wow, thanks for being a totally unnecessary douche. Click to expand... I don't even remember what the conversation was about. Who are you and why did I say that?
TrackerZero said: Wow, thanks for being a totally unnecessary douche. Click to expand... I don't even remember what the conversation was about. Who are you and why did I say that?
Lynxara Nice post!! Nov 30, 2010 #4,015 nerefir said: OK now I see the cowboys...when I can take my eyes off the...ambiguous...middle picture. Click to expand... Ain't nothing about that picture ambiguous.
nerefir said: OK now I see the cowboys...when I can take my eyes off the...ambiguous...middle picture. Click to expand... Ain't nothing about that picture ambiguous.
Kamen Driver Kougami's Boulangerie Nov 30, 2010 #4,016 So is everyone only interested with "cowboy" ankh... and not "cow boy" Eiji? :laugh: Oh... and about the middle picture... well... it just fits with the cowboy theme, i guess. *coughbrokebackmountaincough*
So is everyone only interested with "cowboy" ankh... and not "cow boy" Eiji? :laugh: Oh... and about the middle picture... well... it just fits with the cowboy theme, i guess. *coughbrokebackmountaincough*
nerefir 私の占いは当たる Nov 30, 2010 #4,017 Kamen Driver said: So is everyone only interested with "cowboy" ankh... and not "cow boy" Eiji? :laugh: Click to expand... Poor Eiji, stuck with a ridiculous cosplay :laugh:
Kamen Driver said: So is everyone only interested with "cowboy" ankh... and not "cow boy" Eiji? :laugh: Click to expand... Poor Eiji, stuck with a ridiculous cosplay :laugh:
GekiDan ジェイ・イー・フュージョン Nov 30, 2010 #4,019 nerefir said: Cowboy Ankh :wub: Click to expand... Hoping to see a bigger version of that.
nerefir 私の占いは当たる Nov 30, 2010 #4,020 Well since it's going to be in the show I'm sure we'll get one. :thumbs: