Kamen Rider OOO Rumor/Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ dude, Japanese Robocop is Jiban. He walks the walk, he even has his gun(japanified, a futuristic gun/jitte) coming out of his hip.

Now I wanna watch it. :/


srsly? no one sees the Hakaider reference? his head looks like an exposed brain!
 
ooo243.jpg

Drill Arm
Equipped on the right arm for hand-to-hand combat.
The arm rotates at a high speed.


Birth's drill is the drill that shall pierce the heavens! XD
 
Last edited:
:O_O: I like Birth. Be in the show already so I can watch OOO! :shakefist

I already consider myself a Birth fan going by what we've seen and learned so far from promos and magazines. I like his design (though his colour scheme is still a bit...eh), I like all the gadgets and weapons he has at his disposal, and I like Gotou :thumbs:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top