Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip Sep 3, 2010 #111 Forever Knight said: The Sazer-X Greed guy... I hate him with a passion. Maybe OOO will change that?. Click to expand... The guy just didnt have a good role in that show...
Forever Knight said: The Sazer-X Greed guy... I hate him with a passion. Maybe OOO will change that?. Click to expand... The guy just didnt have a good role in that show...
ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back. Sep 3, 2010 #112 Forever Knight said: The Sazer-X Greed guy... I hate him with a passion. Maybe OOO will change that?. Click to expand... Same here, but we'll find out tomorrow night.
Forever Knight said: The Sazer-X Greed guy... I hate him with a passion. Maybe OOO will change that?. Click to expand... Same here, but we'll find out tomorrow night.
UkiyaSeed Peek a Boo! Sep 3, 2010 #113 @ Black Fang: Like I said, some damage not give the Makamou major damage. Plus, these guys can be used for distracting Makamou!
@ Black Fang: Like I said, some damage not give the Makamou major damage. Plus, these guys can be used for distracting Makamou!
K kamen_ramen Kamen_Ramen! Sep 3, 2010 #114 Jeffry2010 said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIaGyJetrXU Good god, I think somebody put this up before EP1 air this sunday. Click to expand... TAKO TAKO TAKO! ^^
Jeffry2010 said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIaGyJetrXU Good god, I think somebody put this up before EP1 air this sunday. Click to expand... TAKO TAKO TAKO! ^^
Smilodon Friendship and the Cosmos. Sep 4, 2010 #115 I'm not looking foward to the giant insect battles. I mean, we had one in the first episode didn't we?
I'm not looking foward to the giant insect battles. I mean, we had one in the first episode didn't we?
urugoji Member Sep 4, 2010 #116 Smilodon said: I'm not looking foward to the giant insect battles. I mean, we had one in the first episode didn't we? Click to expand... Not necessarily. Usually, the early previews that come out before the show airs have scenes from the first 2-4 episodes.
Smilodon said: I'm not looking foward to the giant insect battles. I mean, we had one in the first episode didn't we? Click to expand... Not necessarily. Usually, the early previews that come out before the show airs have scenes from the first 2-4 episodes.
Black Fang Active Member Sep 4, 2010 #117 UkiyaSeed said: @ Black Fang: Like I said, some damage not give the Makamou major damage. Plus, these guys can be used for distracting Makamou! Click to expand... The only damage ever rendered to anyone was to the Animals, not the Makamou. Like I said, the movie versions were far superior.
UkiyaSeed said: @ Black Fang: Like I said, some damage not give the Makamou major damage. Plus, these guys can be used for distracting Makamou! Click to expand... The only damage ever rendered to anyone was to the Animals, not the Makamou. Like I said, the movie versions were far superior.
A alternate-zer0 Member Sep 4, 2010 #118 DX OOO Driver with GataKiriBa Combo. He don't have the Kuwagata medal, but he has a trick to do that song.. :sweat: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJmfdOnq2ng[/ame]
DX OOO Driver with GataKiriBa Combo. He don't have the Kuwagata medal, but he has a trick to do that song.. :sweat: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJmfdOnq2ng[/ame]
Ryuutaros "Training." Sep 4, 2010 #119 alternate-zer0 said: DX OOO Driver with GataKiriBa Combo. He don't have the Kuwagata medal, but he has a trick to do that song.. :sweat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJmfdOnq2ng Click to expand... That...song...is...weird... Now I want to hear other combo songs... AKIRA KUSHIDA FTW
alternate-zer0 said: DX OOO Driver with GataKiriBa Combo. He don't have the Kuwagata medal, but he has a trick to do that song.. :sweat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJmfdOnq2ng Click to expand... That...song...is...weird... Now I want to hear other combo songs... AKIRA KUSHIDA FTW
DecaEnd min snopp är gul Sep 4, 2010 #120 "こんな感じで適当にメダルを転がします。" @ 0:32 It's says a random appropriate medal will be scanned. So you can get the sounds of other forms as well. Possibly forms that we haven't heard of yet. If someone has a belt, just try a bunch of **** and record it for us.
"こんな感じで適当にメダルを転がします。" @ 0:32 It's says a random appropriate medal will be scanned. So you can get the sounds of other forms as well. Possibly forms that we haven't heard of yet. If someone has a belt, just try a bunch of **** and record it for us.