Kamen Rider OOO Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolwat
1302680653265.jpg

BuraKaWani.

egyption/morroco version of OOO..maybe the cores are found there as Eiji mention he was in morroco sometimes back right?
 
I don't think this design is meant to be Persian. Putting a turban on the Bura head can only be a reference to snake charming, which is most commonly associated with India.

I am really amused by the censor bar over the eyes on the chest insignia, it's so wonderfully insincere.
 
So, Turtle Arm for defense obviously. Does Cobra Head is used for hypnotism power? XD
And Wani Leg is used for..... what does alligator leg good at? Tail sweep, if it gives OOO a tail? XD
 
I don't think this design is meant to be Persian. Putting a turban on the Bura head can only be a reference to snake charming, which is most commonly associated with India.

I am really amused by the censor bar over the eyes on the chest insignia, it's so wonderfully insincere.

Yeah, but the snake charming did reach Middle East too, which I meant when I used the term "Persia", even if India was the origin.

4714866608_b2c8cf6dd7.jpg


So Sikhs were the possible inspiration to the design I guess?
 
Last edited:
I wonder if he's going to use the individual medals for BuraKaWani in the movie. Like, will we see a TakaKaBa combo or a TakaToraWani combo?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top