Kamen Rider movies on Blu-Ray

So they are going to release Kamen Rider here in U.S., only Blu-Ray?

I plan to get HD-TV first and then Blu-Ray DVD player soon.
 
Last edited:
And I just got a Blu-Ray DVD player.

I love my parents so much :laugh:

Now all I have to do is convince FYE to pick them up.
 
I voted "hooray" even though I can't afford a Blu-ray player nor a new TV to properly show it as of yet. However I've got a couple of buds who have them and the difference can be quite astounding (as long as the discs they release are true Blu-ray quality).
 

That's the problem with Toei. I have some R2 sets. Gingaman, Timeranger, and several other series. Toei really doesn't know how how to make dvds look good. Hell the Toei channel DVDr recordings I have are better than the R2's. JAKQ and GoRanger are prime examples. The ultraman R2's I have are amazing though. I might be more excited about Ultraman shows on bluray, but toei doing it doesn't really mean much imo.
 
id be more excited if i had a blu ray player. but i don't so i am not that excited. Kamen Rider is Kamen Rider, Blue ray or not. It still kicks ass in my world.
 
So they are going to release Kamen Rider here in U.S., only Blu-Ray?

I plan to get HD-TV first and then Blu-Ray DVD player soon.

No U.S. release. However, one of the things that made me love Blu-Ray over HD-DVD was the fact that to a Blu-Ray player a Japanese BR is no different from a US BR, unlike a DVD. So you can buy one of the new Kamen Rider BR and play it on you regular Blu-Ray players and have no problem.
 
So they are going to release Kamen Rider here in U.S., only Blu-Ray?

I plan to get HD-TV first and then Blu-Ray DVD player soon.


Just get you're self a play station 3 you can use it to play games too ... just don't burn out you're tv while playing


I voted yes cause I am happy to see anything on bluray! Its good for those in japan with it anyways Won't make much of a diff to the rest of us
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…