Aiden heard sounds of struggling coming from the area in which he was walking. Aiden didn't wish to have to kill another Garoh, because he would just encounter more dead bodies. Though when he looked he saw a trail of body parts in the street, and Aiden said to himself," These aren't humans they look more like the creatures I've been fighting." Aiden's waist had flames wrapped around it, and then a belt with a red circle appeared. Aiden walked down the street, and he then saw the Arc-Garoh which had its hold on a person with blue armor similar to his, and was also fighting a green rider which had a animal like appearance. Aiden looked, and said in English," Transform." Aiden's body was engulfed in flames as his armor began to form from the fire. After his armor had formed Aiden had changed into Blaze, Aiden said," I know you have caused harm to humans, and so you shall parish." Seeing that there was two riders, and the arc-garoh needed to be stoped as quickly as possible he drew the blade from his waist, and he pointed it at the Arc-garoh, and said," Who knows why god would create beast like you, but don't worry you will see your fate soon." Running towards the Arc-garoh Blaze performed a downward slash.
( OOC: I'm really sorry Kain I must of skipped that part.)