Kamen Rider Kuuga Fansub Project

Kay, I get the tonal difference and whatnot in the acting, but...say you're got, I dunno, a deaf person. Is there really no way to properly show what's happened there? This is something that's always bugged me because I feel the various forms of "I" in there are significant to what's happening.
 
Kay, I get the tonal difference and whatnot in the acting, but...say you're got, I dunno, a deaf person. Is there really no way to properly show what's happened there?

What's wrong with the animation? He's leaning forward and weeping at the end very dramatically. That's shocking behavior from cool, collected Tieria at this point in the series.

It would also be the big thing a viewer watching a dubbed version would notice, since there'd be no subs at the bottom of the screen to violate the director's original frame composition. Your eyes would be focused directly on Tieria's tears.

While the script for that scene is cheesy, the character animation is quite nice. Really, character animation was 00's big strong point. I'd just as well direct an audience's attention toward that, anyway.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top