In Justice, We Trust!
Does he really need to have an Armoured form if he can already turn into a Kamen Rider...?

Jupiter Ready! Ok Jupiter!
My entry...

My entry to this RPG game.....The Kamen rider i shall use is Kamen Rider Tiger!!

Name:Edwin Sakamoto

Race:Half Human/Half Mutant

Origin:Fantasia

Gear:Kamen Rider Tiger/Axe

Human Appearance:

152dsvp.jpg

Rider Appearance:

vra2d4.jpg

Kamen Rider Tiger Legend Form (Final Form) Appearance:

df80g6.jpg

Contract Monster (Destwilder) Apperance:

5cem48.jpg

Mutant Apperance:

ng263o.jpg

Faction:
Kamen Rider Knights

History:
Edwin was one of the knights and the youngest one at 15 years of age..He was special because of his Powers inherrited a Metalic Tiger that aids him in battles..Edwin has a Childlike,Energic personality with a good heart and a strong sense of Justice when he was a kid he was an orphan.He;s real parents abandon him because he was half mutant,he was adopted by a Man named Hideyoshi who's also a knight named Alternative Zero,His step-father was a nice man a strong Knight he always tells Edwin tales of his adventures,wars and victories througout the land that also persuade Edwin to be a Knight and of course Edwin agrees to be one.

Edwin was a brilliant child with superb skills and talent because of that he was accepted as a knight at a very young age even know that he still looked up at his father.

Edwin gets he's power by a Beast named Destwilder.He got it from his father,His father got an Advent Deck while he was at an Adventure and The deck has Destwilder on it...Edwin became kamen rider Tiger and always won battes and survives adventure's because f that his father trust him to use The Tiger Advent Deck.

As the war breaks out Edwin and his Father charge first while the other knights behind them Edwin and his father transform to there Knight form...which is Kamen Rider Tiger and Alternative Zero. They fought lods of enemies wining each one...As they thought victory was theirs Aesir appeares from nowhere and tries to kill Edwin...but Hideyoshi jumped and gets killed instead..Aesie laughs and dissapeared...while the other knights are fighthing Edwin cries as His father dies but still able to give his Last words..."Edwin...my son..i love you..having you is best day of my life" said Hideyoshi slowly "Father! please don't talk you're going to die if you kept on doing this...let me bring you to the medic room!" said Edwin with tears on his eyes "No edwin...let me die in peace...i have a request for you...i want you to aid the Knights that are at the Human realm..there is a portal over there..go and help them..They are doing something important there" said Hideyoshi with his last strength and dies but in a peacefull death his body turns into sakura petals and dissapeared "No Father No!!!..." yelled Edwin bursting in tears "Father...i will fullfill your request..and..and..i will kill Aesir after what he has done..." said Edwin he stood up and turns to his human form and heads to the portal..to the Human realm...

Last edited:
Princess of Equesteria
A bit preheads up everyone that I will not be doing any posting today and hope that this annoucement goes without typos due to my right hand being bandaged. Yeah, today was not one of my fine points...hahahahaha....

Back to the annoucement that posts might come or the following day at least till it heals properly. Speaking it over with my co-mod, Dark Kabuto have come to the following decision.

Galaxian, I'm going to assume that even if he was granted longetivity that he still is acceptable being injured and sickness correct? Which must welcome you the game. Congrats! Have to say that I am greatly impress.

G3nTigerFan, I must regretfully decline your profile lack structure and the dialogue unneccesary unless it can be summarized. Also mutants? What mutants? There are no mutants here only Fantasian (a race of denziens), Humans and those mixed of the two bloods. Again, must apologize.

Lurker
Galaxian, I'm going to assume that even if he was granted longetivity that he still is acceptable being injured and sickness correct? Which must welcome you the game. Congrats! Have to say that I am greatly impress.

And yeah, he doesn't have eternal life, all that he was granted was eternal youth. He can still get injured, sick, and killed.

Just a passing through RP'er
Speaking of profiles, here's my second one.

Name: Helios
Race: Fantasian
Origin: Fantasia
Rider Designation: Delta
Gear: Delta Gear
Faction: Neutral

Human Appearance:
31613.jpg

Fantasian Appearance:
10052445.jpg

Rider Appearance:
Medicom-RAH-Kamen-Rider-Delta-Updated-Images-01.jpg

History:
Helios comes from a small clan of fierce warriors under the Enchantic Kingdom. His parents were some of the strongest warriors in the clan, second only to the reigning chief of the clan himself. Due to his high combat ability, Helios was one of the three youths that would undergo what was known as the 'Trial' for the leadership of his clan. However, one of Helios' closest friends, and another competitor, poisoned the other competitor and put the blame on the Helios himself. Helios was promptly exiled from his clan while his once friend took up the role of leader. Fortunately, Helios was strong, his strength and his instincts were the very things that allowed him to survive and prosper in the mountain forest where he was exiled. He lost his trust in anybody or anything, only relying on himself to survive. It was five years after he was originally exiled that Aesir rose to power, attacking and taking over the Enchantic Kingdom. The leader of Helio's former clan refused to swear allegiance to Aesir, practically ordering the extermination of the entire clan due to his arrogance.

A month after his clan was executed Helios was attacked by several Shadow Knights under Aesir's orders. Helios was a former contender for the leader of the clan, Aesir couldn't afford to let him live and stir up a revolution. Although Helios managed to kill all of the Shadow Knights that were sent after him, he barely escaped with his life. Mortally wounded, he came across three artifacts inside a hidden temple. The Kaixa, Faiz, and Delta Signets were arranged around a circle of runes. He accidentally stumbled into a portal, the blood from his wounds activating the runes. A portal was opened through into the human world, sucking Helios into it as well as the three artifacts, destroying the portal and the temple in the process. The Delta Signet fused itself with a metal pendant that Helios kept with him, the only reminder of the family that he once had. The Delta Signet's power was infused into the pendant, changing it into the Delta Mission Memory.

Falling through the pathway between worlds, Helios fell unconscious, unaware of his entry into the Human World or his impact upon the people that he would meet. Helios' trust would be tested again as he would fight against the Kamen Rider Knights and Aesir alike.

Notes:
Helios's trust is a very easy thing to lose, and an even harder thing to gain. He is constantly vigilant of every single detail, expecting to be attacked at any minute. He can switch in between Human and Fanatasian form at will, but he is extremely awkward and clumsy in human form, preferring his normal appearance. He is usually very hostile and cynical around others and has an extremely short temper when agitated. Due to limited social interaction while growing up in exile, he usually remains silent and is often at a loss for words during some situations. He cannot speak English very well, and uses an old Fantasian Dialect that only Fantasians are capable of understanding. Strangely, he has a much easier time speaking Japanese, and it sometimes carries over into his broken English as a slight accent.

OOC: Delta has an ultimate form but it's still in the works.

Last edited:
Princess of Equesteria
Approved too.

I forgot one part in my previous post, but I'm gonna add that in the next one

No Fear, No Pain.
So I managed to get a Copy of Disgaea 2 for the PSP to play at work. (Yet another perk of being a security guard) Problem is my play time is kinda slipping into my normal computer time so I've been distracted. I havn't forgotten about the story though and I will start working on a post now and should have it up by tommorow night. Sorry if I am slowing things down it's just...Axel needs more levels...

Princess of Equesteria
Quite all right. I'm not the pushy type, so your cool. Besides the story has now resumed and sorry for not posting yesterday guys, I got sick. Now I've broken more blood vessels on my face, yeah, not a good way to start this day.

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
When did i get so busy, over time at work and just a general sense of blah. I promise to post soon just been..blah...