Kamen Rider Kiva DX Henshin items

Antiemo19

Member
I have 3 separate kamen rider kiva henshin items that i am looking to sell to make some extra money around Christmas. I have 2 dx belts and one dx phone upgrade item. This includes a dx kivat belt, a dx sagarc belt, and a dx ixariser. They all come with every piece and original packaging. The boxes are a little bit rough but still in displayable condition. I can send pictures through pm to any interested buyers.
The dx kivat belt is $60
The dx sagarc belt is $40
The dx ixariser is $30
All item combo deal $110
Please note that these prices are before shipping and that the actual shipping price depends on how quick you want it and where you live.
I would like to deal through paypal so that there is an added layer of security but if payment can be assured i do not really care. Ask me any questions through pm.
 
it really depends on what you want and what you are willing to trade. I'm guessing from your sig that you want the kivat. I kind of need money to finish Christmas shopping so i might be able to cut you a deal.
 
it really depends on what you want and what you are willing to trade. I'm guessing from your sig that you want the kivat. I kind of need money to finish Christmas shopping so i might be able to cut you a deal.

Yeah, I want Kivat :D I'd trade pretty heavy for it. If you want to work something out we can. I know that a few of the things I have in my sig can be turned around decently.
 
Could you pm a list of the games and ganbaride cards you have also I am willing to offer free shipping on the kivat if you wish to buy in the end.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top