Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

That guy from Dekaranger and PGSM....

What's the actor's name? What's his character name in this episode?
 
I am such an idiot...

I sat down to test whether my burned DVD of Kabuto would work on my piece of crap old laptop( short answer, yes, but slow)

I watched the first episode again and it smacked me upside the noggin: The narration about the tiny speck hitting Shibuya and being alone.. That's Hiyori's voice.
 
It's possible that EVERY rider has an important motif now...

You have Tendou - path of heaven, ruler of all
Kagami - god of battle
Daisuke - the wind
Kamishiro - replace god with man swinging sword
and possibly Yagaruma coming back - perfect harmony
(Kageyama doesn't seem to have any motif, but Yagaruma does...)

But I actually like Kageyama. It's actually a skillful portrayal by the actor if he manages to get most people to dislike the character. If there wasn't despicable people like him in a story, and everybody was just goodie two shoes, it'd be pretty boring. I hope he still has a major role if he in fact does lose TheBee - maybe he can become a turncoat for a Worm faction?

And if the rumor about 'age of gods' (something Zect related?) is significant, that means Kamishiro has a far more major role in the story than I figured previously, and maybe not all worms will end up being exterminated?
Zect are probably the really bad guys, I guess.

I like how Kagami/Misaki/Tadokoro have now teamed up - I hope they don't get killed as part of Kagami's "character development". Tendou, too, is helping out.

Tendou/Hiyori as real blood siblings is an interesting thing, if true - but wouldn't Hiyori remember having a brother? Unless they were separated as babies - but then in this case GSL Tendou shouldn't know that they're siblings either, unless he was told later in his life by someone who knew (and then he goes back and tells TV series Tendou). But this is a good reason as any why Hiyori doesn't actually end up with Tendou but with Kagami instead. But then poor Misaki... (unless SHE ends up with Tendou?!?)


Though they showed Hyper Kabuto in the previews, I don't expect him to show up in the next episode - but probably 1 or 2 episodes beyond that. But since Gatack is supposed to be Kabuto's rival, and if Kabuto already gets a powerup before they even battle, then Gatack will probably get a powerup as well, otherwise, it'll be no contest. Maybe one of them gets the newly-made Hyper Zecter, while the other gets one from the future?

And it sucks that Sasword fights so poorly - his abilities are the best if you ask me - a great melee weapon, and a finisher that is either melee OR ranged. (Before his ranged Rider Slash was revealed - I would like Drake's Rider Shooting - just spam it on your enemies as you keep your distance, but I digress.) But whenever he fights in Masked form, and even many times when he fights as a Rider, he flails around his sword in such a stupid manner. And he's supposed to have been trained by the best fencing (and in other arts) teachers in the world. I would expect his skill to be close to Tendou's (i.e. far better than all the other less-intensively-trained riders), if not better.
 
Dont forget everybody.

Gatack's Coming was a representation of a phoenix.

Kagami died to be Reborn as Gatack. The God of Battle.


This means, it's possible that the Drake Zecter/Handle has the same power. Ressurection may be one of the things that all the Zecters have in common, but it could be that only the belt does it. Remember, It's not the Zecter itself but the Henshin Host. Kagami came back via Belt Not Zecter, and that belt was meant for Kabuto in the first place. :/

Also, Don't forget Multiple worms CAN portray the same person. (The Drunken Doctor Episode)

I think Daisuke (if it was him) on the tray in the morgue was Daisuke. Maybe brought back via Henshin-Host. Prolly killed by the current Daisuke-Worm(MakeUp). There may be a third Daisuke in which he has the Zecter and carries on the Legacy of a Rider. (remember the episode where he came back, he was disgusted by Kageyama, and happy that the UcaWorm was beating up on him. But decided to help the Rider as it was his duty as a Rider as well)

If there's TWO Daisukes :
Daisuke was pit against Daisuke-Worm with the Zecter, then died.
Daisuke is later brought back to life, but in the process decides to quit being a Rider to less endanger himself and Gon. This is how his qualifications are taken away. (Better yet, given up)

If theres THREE Daisukes.
Daisuke was killed first by a Worm. The Worm took over his Rider Job.
Worm Two, May be a member of UcaWorm's brood, and took the guitar case during battle, then became Daisuke as of orders since the alliance. Also ordered to find ways to kill Juka. Worm-One Daisuke is still running around as RiderDaisuke and is wondering WTF is going on. Worm-Two is the Murderer, and the one in Tendo's house. Daisuke is dead. Brought back to life via Henshin-Host, and loses qualifications because he was mimicked so easily and killed, OR gives it up. Worm-One encounters Worm-Two and they have a face-off.

:/
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top