Sage Shinigami
Member
NAND NOR said:But I think that's what I liked about Mishima's scene as TheBee. He didn't bother with being "chosen" by the Zector, he just took it! Pretty villainous thing to do right there. I can just imagine ZECT finding a way to capture/contain the zector, allowing them to use it as they want. It would be certainly good for at least for a few episodes as a story arc.
It disappears and appears when it wants. I think he just got lucky.
Add to that the fact that Mishima is appearently strong enough that he doesn't even need to use the Rider Sting to finish off a Worm.
Kageyama has too, hasn't he? And of course, Tendou has.
My second choice would be Yaguruma for sure. I can see him coming back later in the story and siding with Tendou and Kagami. Kageyama just strikes me as being too much of a little kid. I just see him as more annoying than anything else.
Meh. I don't ever see him (or want to see him) coming back and working with Tendou. No matter what people say about Gattack, TheBee will always seem like Tendou's rival to me.