Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

NAND NOR said:
I think this is what is really missing from Kabuto at this point. There just isn't anything happening in terms of an overall arc. Sure, there have been events here and there, but over all there hasn't been any sort of real "meaty" plot developement. Basically all we have are a bunch of characters bumping to each other repeatedly. Every once in a while Tendou pulls a miraculous stunt, like joining Zect out of no where or posing as a priest, for no reason other than to be cool and awesome. It's starting to feel underwhelming.

On another note, I vote Mishima for permanent TheBee!

You may vote for it, but clearly the Zabii Zector won't allow it. He had to snatch it out the air. He sure as hell won't be able to call for it. Plus Mishima's a loser. Yaguruma or Kageyama should get it. I would prefer Yaguruma because he's the best Bee, plus he's not an asshole. He learned his lesson, unlike Kageyama.

As far as plot.....gargh. I'm waiting until episode 25 before I make any complaints.
 
Sage Shinigami said:
You may vote for it, but clearly the Zabii Zector won't allow it. He had to snatch it out the air. He sure as hell won't be able to call for it. Plus Mishima's a loser. Yaguruma or Kageyama should get it. I would prefer Yaguruma because he's the best Bee, plus he's not an asshole. He learned his lesson, unlike Kageyama.

As far as plot.....gargh. I'm waiting until episode 25 before I make any complaints.

Yaguruma or Mishima in my opinion...

Yaguruma=he got off on the wrong foot... but you're right. circumstances might lead him back to the Zabee Zector. maybe he can even make peace with Tendou

Mishima=the strongest Zabee we've seen thus far. now if only the zector actually chose him instead of him having to reach for the stars to grab it and henshin.
 
I really want Yaguruma to get TheBee zector back. I don't see what people have against Kageyama, the series would be insanly boring without having a character like him in it to mix things up. He makes for a good villain, I just wish it wasn't as TheBee. Seriously, the zector left Yaguruma because he was about to attack Tendou...and after all the stuff Kageyama's done, it hasn't left him.
 
Now that Kagami is Gattack, I want Yaguruma back as Zabee. It be lovely for everyone if Kagayama loses the zecter like he did in ep.16 and Yagu makes an apperance and takes it from him. But I do agree, He is a good villian.
 
Kamen Wyrd said:
I have seen a clip of Episode 18's underwater battle. The cast off explosion really didn't cause the surface to disrupt as much as I thought it should. I won't mention the fact that a total blue screen was used, because the did try to make it look like it was underwater. Still would've been neat if they used an actual water tank for the scene
For a sec, I thought that said "*****wear". :laugh:
 
Kamen Wyrd said:
They way the show Kageyama it looks like he got hit is trying hide :sly:

Anywho
I have seen a clip of Episode 18's underwater battle. The cast off explosion really didn't cause the surface to disrupt as much as I thought it should. I won't mention the fact that a total blue screen was used, because the did try to make it look like it was underwater. Still would've been neat if they used an actual water tank for the scene

but the proplem is if they use a tank the suits may need a oxygen tank and
in it hard to move around with that thing on
 
SentaiRider said:
but the proplem is if they use a tank the suits may need a oxygen tank and
in it hard to move around with that thing on

even without the tank, the explosion in the water from Daisuke "killing" Tendou could have been bigger, based on the way that cast off works. Instead we don't even see the water in the harbor where they fell in disrupt after the fire blasts except for one bit of light shown at the end.
 
well could someone actually tell what happened ? And what will happen and by the way sorry to interrupt but what was gattack ?
 
Dogbot said:
Now that Kagami is Gattack, I want Yaguruma back as Zabee. It be lovely for everyone if Kagayama loses the zecter like he did in ep.16 and Yagu makes an apperance and takes it from him. But I do agree, He is a good villian.

Please tell me you're guessing about Kagami being Gattack and that you just didn't belt me across the jaw with a huge whoppin' spoiler.... please. :disappoin
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top