Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

JFC said:
But if that happened, who'd we bitch about? :laugh:

...people will go back to bitching about Tendou being an @$$ and Daisuke being a wuss (but not Mihara wussy)...

...however, I have no beef with Tendou and Daisuke...they're decent.
 
The more I see Mishima's character the more I get this feeling Zect is working on some Shocker-style altered humans. The fact that he said in Episode 16 that ZECT only wants to gather around it best humans is really making my spidey sense tingle, even more than his lack of taste.
 
J-Caizer said:
That smile at the end of Episode 15! :buttrock:

Tendou rules over all. :anime:

I liked when Tendou smiled but NEED MORE SMILE!!! Not too often. :shakefist

Tendou rocks. :buttrock:

Daisuke's a little bit annoying and getting my nerves because of him hanging out with a girl, Gou. :disappoin

Kageyama, yeah. You know that I hate him. He needs to die slowly and painfully. *stabs*

BRING YAGURUMA BACK!

Soo excited to see Sasword.
 
Episode 16.... that was the ****! :buttrock:

LOVE how Kagami chooses to stand and fight on his own, to prove how he's his own man.

That final moment where Kagami is blasting and Kabuto Clocks Up to step in for the final kill to give Kagami his well earned win was off the goddamn hook.

I really and sincerely hope Kabuto can keep this up and provide some good plot development. This is really my most enjoyed KR experience to date. Fuckin' awesome... :anime:
 
J-Caizer said:
Episode 16.... that was the ****! :buttrock:

LOVE how Kagami chooses to stand and fight on his own, to prove how he's his own man.

That final moment where Kagami is blasting and Kabuto Clocks Up to step in for the final kill to give Kagami his well earned win was off the goddamn hook.

I really and sincerely hope Kabuto can keep this up and provide some good plot development. This is really my most enjoyed KR experience to date. Fuckin' awesome... :anime:

damn right it was, I love how Kagami's change from episode 12 until now has been subtle but obvious, where he would once rely on Tendou and run at the first sign of a worm, he now chooses to fight. Now all he needs is a belt and a zector :buttrock:
 
I kinda wish that they mention Ryu atleast. That was the main reason why he wants to destroy the worms. He seems, forgotten.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top