Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

thebeenew8vh.jpg


Seems like Kagami is the official Kamen Rider TheBee....
 
Mihara said:
...what's up with the super-man style emblem on his chest?

He is marked...a chosen one...one who shall walk the path of heaven...


Quoth the LGMs...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..."
 
From the looks of that picture, Kageyama might be staying on. If it's true, I hope he ends up as a rider...that or the Komon thing being true would be pretty cool.
 
Rider Knight said:
WTF is up with a civilian being Drake?? :sly: :sly:

I think, from what I heard... he wants to protect people from worms and appearantly, he have a good heart. And also, he's not the member of ZECT.
 
Drake is looking good so far.
And Kagami being Branded as TheBee... that sounds pretty cool.

I wonder who TheSword is going to be? I have this gut feeling that it'll probably be Yaguruma. I read some ep descriptions and one episode had a SHADOW member being murdered by ZECT and because of that, Yaguruma starts to investigate.
 
Last edited:
Am I the only one getting tired of rider on rider fighting? I don't mind it at first when they don't really know who the other is...but full on evil riders are starting to get old. I don't see why Zect can't just make a new type of suit or something and just have it not be a Kamen Rider.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top