Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Mihara said:
He stared in a different show just recently didn't he?

He came out of a teen drama called Pink No Idenshi as well as the actor who played Kaido. I think he only came out of one episode though.
The character he played in Pink no Idenshi is almost similar to the character he plays in Kabuto.
 
I like the voice used for the belt. I've always liked it when instruments have voices. This one sounds angrier than the previous Faiz or Blade systems. I love how it says "Clock Over" as in you're a dead mutha.

I'll get around to watching the episodes for substance later. Right now it's all about the style. :sweat:
 
Supernovametalstar said:
I like the voice used for the belt. I've always liked it when instruments have voices. This one sounds angrier than the previous Faiz or Blade systems. I love how it says "Clock Over" as in you're a dead mutha.

I'll get around to watching the episodes for substance later. Right now it's all about the style. :sweat:

I wish I could use "clock over" so I could take Michael Braunstein up to the tall building and drop him. *SPLASH*

I loved that part. Best part ever.

EDIT: Man, today is Thursday and TVN hasn't release episode 3 with subbed. C'mon, TVN!! I want it now.
 
Last edited:
aredi see the kabuto episode 3....quite awesome...but still go no sub...so i hope that TV-nihon faster realease ...hope next time KABUTO will use : 1..2..3..RIDER PUNCH!!!(maybe)
 
Just saw Episode 2.

Tendou just may be my favorite actor in a modern Kamen Rider series. He's excellent presence, but I'm begging that they not leave Kagami out in the cold. He's a good guy and deserves to be a hero, cuz he's doing it for all the right reasons.

If he doesn't became a Rider I'm going to be very disappointed.
 
Check this out. Looks cool.

tendos7nr.jpg


supertendo5jo.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top