Kamen Rider Kabuto In Singapore

jialala

Member
So, The channel called Okto is going to show Kamen Rider Kabuto from 20th June, every Saturdays and Sundays at 6.30pm (which means we get 2 episode per week XD).
Photo0154.avif

Also, since they are showing Kabuto, Singapore will obviously have lots of Kabuto stocks. You can find them in departmental stores such as OG, Takashimaya... And, OG is giving a "Masked Rider Kabuto" Poster for every $30 on a single receipt for Kabuto toys. Here are some of them:

DX Kabuto zecter: SG$69.95
Kabuto Kunai Gun: SG$69.95
http://ooebihara.sakura.ne.jp/ganngu/ganngu347.htm
Zabee zecter: SG$69.95
http://ooebihara.sakura.ne.jp/ganngu/ganngu357.htm
Drake zecter: SG$89.95
http://ooebihara.sakura.ne.jp/ganngu/ganngu368.htm
Sasword zecter: SG$89.95
http://ooebihara.sakura.ne.jp/ganngu/ganngu375.htm

C.O.R.(Cast Off Riders) Figures at SG$29.95 each. There are Kabuto, Zabee, Drake, Sasword, Zectrooper, Kick and Punch Hopper.
http://ooebihara.sakura.ne.jp/ganngu/ganngu353.htm

There are also Kabuto Bike for $49.95 each.
http://ooebihara.sakura.ne.jp/ganngu/ganngu362.htm

Since it is 'Singapore Great sale' now, Departmental stores such as OG are giving discounts. OG is giving 20% discounts. Hence, Kabuto zecter is selling for SG$55.95. So if you are coming to Singapore, be sure to get 1 XD.

Pictures:
Photo0143.avif
Photo0156-1.avif
Photo0142.avif
Photo0141.avif

Updated 28 September:

Gattack Zecter: $89.95
Gattack double caliber: $99.95 (i know, the price is weird -.-)
Hopper Zecter: $89.95
Hyper Zecter: $69.95
Perfect Zecter: $159.95

Still no Dark Kaubto yet.

Have a nice day.
 
Last edited:
Singapore also have Kamen Rider Blade and Ryukendo stuffs on clearance, so if you are lucky you can get them at a very cheap price(Up to 80% discount from original price). I got some of the Blade belts at SG$15/20 each. They still have a lot of Leangle Rouzer/ King Rouzer at Chinatown OG at SG$20 if i remember correctly.

I bought GekiRyuken, God GekiRyuken and the key holder as a set at $69.95. They still have some sets left. Figures of Ryukendo such as Fire Kong are at $11.95.
 
Last edited:
This is how TV Asahi should do it, airing Kamen Rider and Super Sentai at an evening slot ....

I am also looking forward to hear Tendou quoting Grandma dubbed as well :laugh:


Also, ****, i should have bought the Kabuto Zector at OG instead of TRU :disappoin

I am waiting for Gattack Zector ... hopefully it will arrive :)


YES!! I am going to be in Singapore later this year. I'll be picking up a few Zecters.


Dude, we should like totally meet up when you are here :anime::thumbs:
 
damn if I knew anyone in Singapore I'd ask em to hook me up with a bunch of stuff :D

What do these kabuto bikes look like by the way?! Are they made for certain sized toys or what?!
 
This is how TV Asahi should do it, airing Kamen Rider and Super Sentai at an evening slot ....

I am also looking forward to hear Tendou quoting Grandma dubbed as well :laugh:


Also, ****, i should have bought the Kabuto Zector at OG instead of TRU :disappoin

I am waiting for Gattack Zector ... hopefully it will arrive :)





Dude, we should like totally meet up when you are here :anime::thumbs:

That would be cool. Unfortunately I can't tell you when I will be there, but you will know, I am on the George Washington and I am sure it will be all over your news programs.
 
So, The channel called Okto is going to show Kamen Rider Kabuto from 20th June, every Saturdays and Sundays at 6.30pm (which means we get 2 episode per week XD).

Also, since they are showing Kabuto, Singapore will obviously have lots of Kabuto stocks. You can find them in departmental stores such as OG, Takashimaya... Here are some of them:

DX Kabuto zecter: SG$69.95
Kabuto Kunai Gun: SG$69.95
Zabee zecter: SG$69.95
Drake zecter: SG$89.95
Sasword zecter: SG$89.95

C.O.R.(Cast Off Riders) Figures at SG$29.95 each. There are Kabuto, Zabee, Drake, Sasword, Zectrooper, Kick and Punch Hopper.

There are also Kabuto and Gattack Bikes for $49.95 each.

Since it is 'Singapore Great sale' now, Departmental stores such as OG are giving discounts. OG is giving 20% discounts. Hence, Kabuto zecter is selling for SG$55.95. So if you are coming to Singapore, be sure to get 1 XD.

Have a nice day.

That's great!! Perhaps Okto should send their English dub (pressuming that's what it is) of Kamen Rider Kabuto to Great Britain so that Channel 4 or some other network could air it and we could have those Kabuto toys sold in our local Morrissons, etc. We don't want Dragon Knight.

But, *SIGH* thats what we're getting. :disappoin
 
damn if I knew anyone in Singapore I'd ask em to hook me up with a bunch of stuff :D

What do these kabuto bikes look like by the way?! Are they made for certain sized toys or what?!

If i am not wrong the bikes are the ones that can cast off. There are also normal Zect Bikes where you can change the plates in front(Zabee, Drake, Sasword...)
 
sweet, now all that's left to wait hopper zectors.:)
he's definitely on my wanted list lol.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top