Ladymercury
the baddest bitch
:laugh:
No.
Yes.
:laugh:
No.
Yes.
Lots, mostly about how much work he had to do and feeling lonely and stuff like that.
That's how I've felt about Hibiki since it was done airing.So after watching Kuuga to Den-o #19, the series you chose was Hibiki. That's a first.
I think Merky did a few in one of her LJs.Are there any direct translations?
I think Merky did a few in one of her LJs.
So after watching Kuuga to Den-o #19, the series you chose was Hibiki. That's a first.
So after watching Kuuga to Den-o #19, the series you chose was Hibiki. That's a first.
This is one thing I hate about hating Hibiki.
I love everything about it except the show itself.
make it a third. hibiki was by far one of the most deeply voiced manly riders since original trio and jo shigeru. sure he used the power of music to fight ancient monsters, but so what? don't sit there and tell me you'd rather slap on a belt full of shizoprenia and emasculating cellphone chimes instead of using a tuning fork to become an oni. hibiki wasn't weak wimpy arrogant or even a misplaced anti-hero. hibiki was hibiki, and he clobbered giant monsters even before he got a super mode, plus rode an old school roadhog, and not some hi speed crotch rocket. bottom line, hibiki did what it had to do with instruments, and still made it seem awsome to me.