Kamen Rider Hibiki - Talkback

FK, just ignore all of the OTHER opinions that have been posted up here about the ending. The best thing that you can do is just watch them yourself and form YOUR OWN OPINION!

...


It really is.


The Double Guitar Jam at the end of ep 45 with Todoroki & Zanki was pure \m/ :buttrock:
Damn right it was. I even had it as my avatar for a few months here. :anime:
 
It's not that bad. Even though a lot of the cast didn't like it, I thought it was great. A lot better than Kabuto's ending. There really wasn't that much that didn't get wrapped up, aside from a tad bit of ambiguity from the villains, but that served its purpose as well. I would have liked things to go differently, but this ending felt like it fit as well.

The movie is awesome though.

Yeah, I remember you mentioned something like that before. Before I watched the last batch of subbed eps I posted that I might not really like the writer change but now that I'm done watching, I feel that the transition was quite smooth and bump-free. As for the ending, well, I still feel that Asumu should've been an Oni instead of a doctor alongside Kiriya who I admit turned out pretty okay at the end. The ending to me was satisfying in that it wrapped things up pretty well; it's just that it wasn't the ending I as a fan had hoped for. But it was a great series overall.

JFC, do you still have that avatar of Todoroki and Zanki jamming at the end and can I use it pretty please?
 
FK, just ignore all of the OTHER opinions that have been posted up here about the ending. The best thing that you can do is just watch them yourself and form YOUR OWN OPINION!

...


It really is.


Damn right it was. I even had it as my avatar for a few months here. :anime:


Yeah, I usually only let the opinions of a few members here really get to me. But I mostly wait until I watch it for myself.

At this point it really doesn't matter to me how the ending is. I hated Hibiki with a passion that it took me almost 2 years to actually watch but it did improve. I cannot stress enough how much it was a good idea it was for the previous writers to be fired.

Anyway, anyone got some good Zanki wallpapers?.
 
Nice.

That reminds me. Anyone find it weird that a photo book was released with a Zanki centric cover? I was going to buy it, but I didn't really wanna end up with just a bunch of pictures of the actor.
 
Awesome wallpaper.

Episodes 46-47 were awesome. These characters are really growing as people. Todoroki is officially cool and Hibiki smashing the Stone with 1 drumbstick while chopping the **** out of the other Makamou with that blade, pure awesomeness.

I really admire Hibiki-san as a Rider. To me he seems to know the answers even when the questions are changed.

I better see some closure between Todoroki-kun and Hinaka.

So the final episode takes place 1 year later? I hope there is atleast some good fighting going on it it.
 
I thought the finale was alright. So after all of this Asamu wants to become a Doctor and Kyousuke actually becomes Hibiki.

Overall, I think Hibiki had a really great storyline and enjoyable characters. This series was more about the characters lives than it was about some Meteorite hitting Earth 35 years ago, nothing against Kabuto.

I'm just extremely pissed off it took 35 episodes for the series to actually start to be entertaining. I never want to see anything from those original writers again. The 2nd batch of writers definatley saved Hibiki's 2nd half.

One of the coolest moments for Kamen Rider has to be the Rider Guitar Jam session with Zanki and Todoroki. I love Heavy Metal and guitars so I was in heaven and raising my fist to Satan when they did that scene.

One thing I really began enjoying was the instruments, Giant Makamou, and the costumes. They are just so unique to the Kamen Rider World.

I'm gonna attempt to watch the movie either tonight or wednesday. I heard from many that it was the best New Gen Rider Movie right after G4 Project. I also heard it takes place in the distant past, sort of a prequel to the Hibiki story?.

Also, can someone give me a list of ALL of the Riders names in Hibiki?. In the OP credits it shows 11 of them but I only recall seeing maybe 5-6 throughout the series and I hear the movie has 3 new movie Riders aswell?.

First half of the series gets a Z- rating for sucking sooo much.
Second half of the series gets a B rating for such an improvement, great characters, and excellent drama.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top