Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

If there needs to be a story behind it, that's as good as any. It also helps keep him weaker than the villain and avoid power level debates. :laugh:

Since Megahex is supposed to have first appeared on his planet, maybe Kota basically banishes him and he's like "Fine, I'll go attack this weak planet instead"

That's what I'm sayin. There's also a shot of (normal) Kota using the Drive Lockseed.

Also, this is kind of an aside, but I think Megahex is meant to be promoted as Rider-like similar to Super Gingaoh. I say that because he's featured prominently in the poster and pretty rare to see a kaijin there, especially when there's two movie original Riders already available. Not saying it's unusual, but even Super Gingaoh wasn't featured in the Mega Max poster despite being the main villain.
 
Also, this is kind of an aside, but I think Megahex is meant to be promoted as Rider-like similar to Super Gingaoh. I say that because he's featured prominently in the poster and pretty rare to see a kaijin there, especially when there's two movie original Riders already available. Not saying it's unusual, but even Super Gingaoh wasn't featured in the Mega Max poster despite being the main villain.

Maybe if later scans reveal he has a human form, I can sorta agree with that.
 
Gaim's portion is confirmed to be titled The Advancing Last Stage (進撃のラストステージ) and Drive's portion is to be called A Challenge from Lupin (ルパンからの挑戦状).
 
Seems like Kouta does lose his powers at one point.

meMZrTl.png
 
There is a scene showing Megahex or whatever holding the Kiwami Lockseed so yeah, he probably loses it. (which is okay by me, cause Kouta looks better as a civilian). And ORANGE ARMS!

This movie looks so awesome.

But I still want to see Golden Fruit Cup. Where is the raw?!
 

Crazily enough, Megahex's soldiers (who are the Kurokage Troopers fighting Ryugen in one of the previous scans) are a reuse of suits that REALLY got around.

Someone pointed out to me that these are more or less just the Commander Dopant's soldiers from one of the W Returns movies, with slightly altered heads. And everything sans helmet is from the ZECT Troopers from Kabuto and Leo Imagin's soldiers from Den-O.

Part reuse is a fun thing to spot, I like making these connections. :laugh:

Gaim's portion is confirmed to be titled The Advancing Last Stage (進撃のラストステージ) and Drive's portion is to be called A Challenge from Lupin (ルパンからの挑戦状).

Where'd that come from? Googling Gaim's title just lists this very thread as a result and Drive's title is identical to the title of something Lupin III related. Believable titles, mind you, just not sure where this comes from.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top