Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Alt-Mai and the Overlord Queen are blonde, aren't they? It seems to represent a state between human and Overlord (since they also each have one red eye and one normal), which makes it plausible that Kouta could reach a similar state.

I agree it's likely to either be a post-series "special" episode or something to do with Movie Wars
So Mai will probably become Alt. Mai then! Exciting!

The female Rider's undersuit looks like Kamuro's. Could it be that it uses Ringo arms? (and maybe it's Mai, since she has the power of the Golden Fruit).
 
Gaim 47 not being written by Urobotchi could also mean an epilogue just like W's finale.

About the picture, it looks like something from the Movie Taisen. The Kiwami Arms is not only with the wrong cape but also doesn't have the fruit basket motif so it could be another repaint evil Rider. It surely looks more Nobunaga-ish.

And another female Rider. Yay!
 
47 is undoubtedly the Drive/Gaim episode. All the main Gaim episodes have been written by Urobuchi. Only the tie-ins have been written by other writers. Which means 46 is the end of Gaim like 51 was the end of Wizard.
 
Gaim 47 not being written by Urobotchi could also mean an epilogue just like W's finale.

W's final episode was written by Riku Sanjo though. I don't see why an epilogue would be handled to someone else after Urobuchi wrote or cowrote every single episode of Gaim so far that wasn't a tie in with something else.
 
W's final episode was written by Riku Sanjo though. I don't see why an epilogue would be handled to someone else after Urobuchi wrote or cowrote every single episode of Gaim so far that wasn't a tie in with something else.

I think the poster actully meant Wizard, which was indeed written by some one else. But if he indeed meant W's one year later episode i wouldn't count it as an epilogue, since it still dealt with some important plot issues.
 
I did, indeed mean W.

I know W's finale was written by Sanjo and this is completely irrelevant to my point, which is: Everyone is assuming this last episode will be a crossover like the Wizard 2-parter. But it could be, like W, an epilogue of sorts where the main thread is no more and they are closing the few knots to the story.
 
Time for some big spoiler images from the August 9th filming in Chiba. Seriously, these could be huge spoilers that you may not want to see.

[hide]
wNmYsD7.jpg

PmtJDEM.jpg

nNSistR.avif[/hide]
We have Mitsuzane as Ryugen with a new(?) female Rider wearing a Sengoku Driver facing off against Helheim!Kouta wearing Kiwami's armour with a white cape. Alternate future episode this close to the finale or is this how the series will end? Will Mitsuzane become the hero in the end?

[hide]
HgdHSGi.jpg
[/hide] The above scan also confirms that the finale will be on September 28th.

Micchy's alive and a new female Rider? Definitely predicting her to be Mai. This might be for the Movie War 2014. Another alternate reality or timeline for the Gaim portion. I don't see Micchy surviving the last 6 episodes of the show.


There was a rumour on 2ch quite a while ago saying that the last episode of Gaim will be portraying an alternate future or some sort with Drive appearing in the episode. But then the rumour continues about how Blade will get a V-cinema release in Spring and Faiz the same in summer so....

I knew it, similar to Wizard, we get a crossover in the last episode of production. Every Rider since Double has appeared with their predecessors one way or another before their show premieres. Also woah!!!! a Blade and Faiz V-Cinema special coming Spring/Summer 2015?? Yes please. I want this rumor to be true.
 
For that version of Gaim's Kiwami arms, I wonder if he can summon the other lockseed weapons, like Fifteen's Bonde Sword as well as the sword & shield and staff from the Gold and Silver apple lockseeds, as well as the weapon used for the Suika arms.

As for the potntail V-Cinema, I wonder if they will be based on the novels that came out before, I would also like to see a potential for Gaim.
 
So Mai will probably become Alt. Mai then! Exciting!

The female Rider's undersuit looks like Kamuro's. Could it be that it uses Ringo arms? (and maybe it's Mai, since she has the power of the Golden Fruit).

I zoomed in and it's unmistakably the Kiwami Arms undersuit being reused. It's got the vertical black stripes going through the entire limb, no blue netting patterns like Kamuro. The black and red leggings are new, though... Very odd mixture, which is why I'm halfway certain this is a Gaim & Drive situation. The parts reuse is different from the way it's done in the show.

As for the potntail V-Cinema, I wonder if they will be based on the novels that came out before, I would also like to see a potential for Gaim.

Since the V-cinema rumor is highly unrelated to Gaim all I'll say real quick is that I doubt we'll see one based on the Faiz novel due to some... objectionable content. Unless they removed the parts that wouldn't fly for a kids movie, novel adaptions probably aren't happening. More likely it could be in the same vain as the Sentai "___ Years After" specials to test the waters of that format for Rider. But that's if the rumor is true.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top