Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

He is in this week's episode, but there's no picture of him on the Gaim website. Is he an Inves, or a different kind of kaijin altogether?

Still, he has a really cool power, the ability to become a swarm of locusts to ether escape and attack his opponents from all directions.

It is, but just in the episode page itself, probably because it isn't classified as an Invess, just a Kaijin.

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/gaimu/story/37/
 
It is, but just in the episode page itself, probably because it isn't classified as an Invess, just a Kaijin.

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/gaimu/story/37/

Thanks, I have a good picture of him now.
zyzj5qB.jpg

Still, it's good to see another insectoid monster in Gaim. The only other kaijin of that type we've seen was the Kamikiri-Inves that we saw a while back.
 
I've been thinking

Kouta think Micchy is just being used by Redyue, which of course turns out to be true.
However, what Kouta didn't know, is that even without Redyue's influence, Micchy is already Bitchy, and this annoyed us the viewers who already knew Micchy's true nature.

I think the only way Kouta would finally stop believing Micchy is if Micchy killed Redyue first to show that he's not under control, then killed Mai and Akira, all in front of Kouta.
Unfortunately I doubt Micchy can kill Redyue, he can't even defeat his brother who is using an inferior Driver, if not because of his brother stopping at last second.

Hopefully Kouta's annoying trust towards Micchy doesn't mean Kouta believes Micchy until the end.
 
Mitchy killing Mai seems INTENSELY unlikely, any reason for it to happen seems like it would be too dark even for what we've seen so far. I feel like the future for these two just involves her ultimately still believing in Kota and him finally deciding to screw the whole ark plan and let them all suffer equally for "not believing in him".

I'm unsure if Mitchy will get a redeeming moment because I always heard that his actor didn't want that to happen, and that he should be killed off after all he's done.

But I'm not sure if Urobuchi is on the same level as Hibiki's original writer (or so I've heard), where he'd write the character with feedback from their actor. Never quite sure if any production story about Hibiki is legitimate these days.
 
I'm unsure if Mitchy will get a redeeming moment because I always heard that his actor didn't want that to happen, and that he should be killed off after all he's done.

But I'm not sure if Urobuchi is on the same level as Hibiki's original writer (or so I've heard), where he'd write the character with feedback from their actor. Never quite sure if any production story about Hibiki is legitimate these days.

Regardless of the writer, I have never seen a Toei show where an "evil" character gets totally redeemed. And it is worse if said character has killed a good guy.

Sometimes the character gets a kinda heroic death that accomplishes nothing, other times trust issues happens that leads to his death, and other times his evil deeds never let him have peace. Anyways, the best he can hope now, is a bitter end to his character (or character's arc).
 
But I'm not sure if Urobuchi is on the same level as Hibiki's original writer (or so I've heard), where he'd write the character with feedback from their actor. Never quite sure if any production story about Hibiki is legitimate these days.

Probably not. When some of the voice actors of the Madoka Magica heroines asked if Urobuchi could spare some of their characters, he said no.
 
You know I been wondering about that Inago Kaijin that appeared; could it had represented one of the other worlds civilization that came into contact with Helium's forest before? Also I wonder if possible it could represent Kouta's possbile overlord form, which would think could be great to tie in from the Showa riders beginning representation of using the grasshopper motif; I also felt created of how the Inago's motif was similar to Kamen Rider Black RX, like when it faced Baron one last time it perform the RX Kick and the way it could change into a swarm of locusts felt similar to RX Biorider's Bio Attack.
 
You know I been wondering about that Inago Kaijin that appeared; could it had represented one of the other worlds civilization that came into contact with Helium's forest before? Also I wonder if possible it could represent Kouta's possbile overlord form, which would think could be great to tie in from the Showa riders beginning representation of using the grasshopper motif; I also felt created of how the Inago's motif was similar to Kamen Rider Black RX, like when it faced Baron one last time it perform the RX Kick and the way it could change into a swarm of locusts felt similar to RX Biorider's Bio Attack.

It's an AU kaijin, nothing more. I wouldn't dig too deeply into it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top