Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

i do watch and for instance when kota was Kadochi against Marika, he easily took her out and untransformed her,

my point is why couldnt kota as kiwami arms untransform micchi as zangetsu shin but takatora can as zangetsu and he's less powerful than kiwami?

Kouta didn't directly hit Micchi in Zangetsu Shin with the finisher. Micchi hid behind the Overlord to avoid getting the brunt of the attack.

Wasn't this kind of obvious?
 
Alright this argument has probably gone on for too long, especially when we have official episode titles~

http://akkinews.net/archives/91625

Anyone is free to translate, all I can offer is the titles. We've received these before but as rumors.

36: 兄弟の決着!斬月VS斬月・真!- The Brothers' Conclusion! Zangetsu VS Zangetsu-Shin!
37: バロン・サッカー対決夏の陣!- Baron's Soccer Showdown Summer Campaign!*

The 夏の陣 part for that last one could be translated as Summer Camp (which is hilarious), but I did some quick research to find out if that's what it LITERALLY means. I got taken to the Japanese Wikipedia article for some history, and here's the English translation of it. I'm sure there's better translations than just Campaign though, to make it fit the historical context better.
 
Can't wait for Micchy to get his ass kicked.

Also what the hell is this?

10505315_677918412257567_5504547263422761937_n.jpg


Fake or Gake?
 
Last edited:
Kouta didn't directly hit Micchi in Zangetsu Shin with the finisher. Micchi hid behind the Overlord to avoid getting the brunt of the attack.

Wasn't this kind of obvious?

This. I don't understand how in the world someone could be ignorant or blind enough to not realize that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top