Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

And it was Gridon's best day ever.

What little I see of Baron in Lemon Energy (then again, easy to imagine) I kinda like the look of it. He wears it well. Then again, it's yellow on red again, much like Gaim's upgrade is orange on blue again.
 
Hey Gridon's finally coming back in the crossover! That should make some people happy :laugh:.

Whether he'll be effective or not is another question entirely though :sweat:.
 
Oh hey, hi, yeah, it's that guy. Yeah, him, whatshisname, dude with the rubbish little inflatable hammer.

Given how long it's been since we've last seen him do anything, they may as well reintroduce Gridon as our "new" rider this month. Most people have pretty much forgotten his existence anyway.
 
Hey Gridon's finally coming back in the crossover! That should make some people happy :laugh:.

Are you talking about that picture? Those are Gaim's stage show grunts, so I don't think it has anything to do with the tv show.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top