Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

I think it'll be Ryugen Cherry Energy Arms. Peach Energy looks hideous on Ryugen and they don't match.

Ryugen cherry arms seems like it would look cool, and color-wise it makes sense, somehow I can't imagine anyone other than Sid in the suit now though, even though I was sure it was going to be Ryouma's suit when we saw the initial designs. Also, it continues to strike me as odd that Gaim is already has Kachidoki, Zangetsu has had Melon-energy since its inception, and Baron will be upgrading soon, while Ryugen still hasn't even had any forms other than kiwi and grape.

So I heard that the actor that plays Kota will be singing the song for his Kachidoki arms titled "Rise the Flag". It has been a while since Kamen Rider OOO when the actors that play the main riders sing there own song.

Yeah, this news was super nerd-citing for me. Hopefully Gaku Sano and some of the others will be as talented as Shu Watanabe and Ryosuke Miura. What I would do for another KR song on par with "Time judged all"
 
Nice to hear Kachidoki will be getting its own insert song, and that Gaku Sano will be doing it :).

And it is kinda nice to finally have an insert song not done by the Kamen Rider Girls, if I'm being honest :redface2:.

I wonder if the Green Overlord will be the only one to bother to learn how to speak a human language? Demushu certainly doesn't seem very interested in bothering :P.

The colored Overlords seem to reflect their Rider counterparts, so I'm really interested to see what the blue Overlord will be like. Maybe he'll be a warrior of honor and ideals, but corrupted because of the power that comes with being an Overlord? I wonder what his relationship with Gaim will be like, and if he'll be either a Big Bad or more a rival character. As if Gaim didn't have enough of the latter already :sweat:.

So both Baron and Ryugen will be getting Energy upgrades? Baron I expected, but I'm kinda surprised Ryugen's getting one. Not that it means much with Gaim having Kachidoki :anime:.

Though with Kaito seeking the power of the Overlords, I wonder if he'll eventually evolve himself into a full blown Invess but with a Baron-like design?

I also wonder if Kiwami might be related to an Overlord-like upgrade for Gaim...
 
Nice to hear Kachidoki will be getting its own insert song, and that Gaku Sano will be doing it :).

And it is kinda nice to finally have an insert song not done by the Kamen Rider Girls, if I'm being honest :redface2:.

I wonder if the Green Overlord will be the only one to bother to learn how to speak a human language? Demushu certainly doesn't seem very interested in bothering :P.

The colored Overlords seem to reflect their Rider counterparts, so I'm really interested to see what the blue Overlord will be like. Maybe he'll be a warrior of honor and ideals, but corrupted because of the power that comes with being an Overlord? I wonder what his relationship with Gaim will be like, and if he'll be either a Big Bad or more a rival character. As if Gaim didn't have enough of the latter already :sweat:.

So both Baron and Ryugen will be getting Energy upgrades? Baron I expected, but I'm kinda surprised Ryugen's getting one. Not that it means much with Gaim having Kachidoki :anime:.

Though with Kaito seeking the power of the Overlords, I wonder if he'll eventually evolve himself into a full blown Invess but with a Baron-like design?

I also wonder if Kiwami might be related to an Overlord-like upgrade for Gaim...

One of the rumors going around is that the blue Overlord is not only a good one, but is actually DJ Sagara
 
FINALLY A MAIN RIDER'S THEME WHO DOESN'T INVOLVE THE KAMEN RIDER GIRLS.

I'm sorry but the Kamen Rider Girls will never win me over. They just have zero talent. It's no wonder the TV has a different version of E-X-A. :redface2:
 
I'm sorry but the Kamen Rider Girls will never win me over. They just have zero talent. It's no wonder the TV has a different version of E-X-A. :redface2:

The TV-Size is the same song but only sung by Kaori (Kiva) to be easier to hear during with the SFX of battle. Toki no Hana is the same thing, only this time, sung by Jiena (Gaim).

Back in 2011 I hated the Girls but now (basically after the "alteration" album), I became a big fan of their work. However is good to see a theme without them once in a while.

Where's that Baron theme anyways? They played twice and then stopped.
 
So, with the confirmation that Gaim's Kachidoki Arms will debut in episode 23 how long do you think until his Kiwami Arms will make an appearance. Also I wonder if they plan to make parallels to his Kiwami arms form to the Overlord Inves, since the silhouette of Kiwami arms kink of resembles the Overlord Inves.

Probably episode 33-34
 
They played Baron's theme more than once? I figured it was only episode 8. I wanna know where it is too - One thing I'm BEGGING for with this show is more songs sung by the characters, because it seems like such a perfect place to do it. You can cover a lot of genres and subjects with this cast like they did with Den-O.

I just want a song in which Pierre sings about how much of a hero he is among the play-fighters.
 
[HIDE]
www.dotup.org4959029.jpg

mtBGP4Q.avif[/HIDE]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top