Kamen Rider Gaim Ep 22 - "A Seventh of the Truth"

A million years ago, the writer commented that he wanted to do a Shadow Moon/Kamen Rider Black style story between the two brother Riders...

I'm wondering if Micchy will be Shadow Moon, in this scenario.
 
I am still waiting for them to reveal what happened to their parents.
For a while I thought that their dad was gonna be the head of Yggdrasil, but it does not seem to be the case.
 
I don't think we'll see a lot more characters from Yggdrasill. This just hit me, but Urobutchi is actually doing the evil organization and its 'commanders' but with corporate employees. We have the female commander with a hidden agenda, the sociopathic genius professor, and we even an Apollo Geist-style Law-aligned commander.
 
We still don't have Yggdrazil's president, so they could potentially introduce more higher ups.
 
A million years ago, the writer commented that he wanted to do a Shadow Moon/Kamen Rider Black style story between the two brother Riders...

I'm wondering if Micchy will be Shadow Moon, in this scenario.
I'm getting more of a Black vs. Shadow Moon feel from Gaim and Zangetsu... though admittedly, the latter is more ideal vs. ideal rather than brother vs. brother. Then again, can we really expect a fight akin to Black and Shadow Moon between Ryugen and Zangetsu? I mean, this is Ryugen we're talking about :sweat:.

I do find it intriguing that we've yet to see Yggdrasil's president, since if we go by Yggdrasil as a modernization of the classic Rider evil organization, then one would think it's safe to assume the president is the true Big Bad of the series. But then we've got Ryoma and the Overlord Invess...
 
So, Gaim's jacket these last two episodes: tribute to his beat rider friend or big coincidence?
A million years ago, the writer commented that he wanted to do a Shadow Moon/Kamen Rider Black style story between the two brother Riders...
They meant the nut brothers. Gridon's going to stomp an entire Kurokage army :laugh:
 
I legitimately can't tell who would win in a fight between Gridon and a group of Kurokages. Heck, we haven't even seen Gridon since episode 11 :sweat:.
 
A million years ago, the writer commented that he wanted to do a Shadow Moon/Kamen Rider Black style story between the two brother Riders...

I'm wondering if Micchy will be Shadow Moon, in this scenario.

His comment was more generic than that.

The whole Rider Battle is actually because of Kamen Rider Black. I loved how Black fought Shadowmoon, his own step-brother. I want to create the same excitement I got for the newer generation.

The whole Rider vs Rider focus in general came because he liked Black vs Shadowmoon.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top