Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 3 3X THE HIDDEN 3X THE MASTA!!!!!!

Alright, so if he's not an alien maybe he's a secret agent from this "Anti-Zodiarts Alliance".

Yuuki would be the first to learn of his identity, then Miu, Shun & JK, Tomoko then Gentaro and Kengo. One member at a time from each 2-part episode.

Yuuki - 17-18
Miu & Tomoko - 19-20
JK & Shun - 21-22
Gentaro & Kengo - 23-24
 
I'm pretty sure if any of the club except for Gentaro and maybe Kengo found out Meteor's identity, the rest of the club would know almost immediately. And probably even with them, unless there's some compelling way he convinces them not to tell anyone else.
 
From Uchusen, no pictures yet.

Tachibana is voiced by Nobuyuki Hiyama.
Virgo is making a proper debut in episode 18.
Meteor's catchphrase seems to be "I'm the one who decides your fate."
He hides his identity because that's how a Kamen Rider was supposed to act like and he's an expert at Jeet Kune Do.
The name Kamen Rider was something he earned.

Other than that I don't think there was anything new.
Someone did say he fought like Bruce Lee in the movie....this guys is fucking awesome....
 
From Uchusen, no pictures yet.

Tachibana is voiced by Nobuyuki Hiyama.
Virgo is making a proper debut in episode 18.
Meteor's catchphrase seems to be "I'm the one who decides your fate."
He hides his identity because that's how a Kamen Rider was supposed to act like and he's an expert at Jeet Kune Do.
The name Kamen Rider was something he earned.

Other than that I don't think there was anything new.
Hell yeah! I can't wait to see Virgo. Does this mean we will be introduced to another character that's going to be Virgo's true identity?

I'm excited for Meteor's fights. I wonder if Sakamoto or Ishida will be back so they can have Eitoku fly through the air fighting with Jeet Kune Do.

I'd hope Tachibana isn't a Deneb though. Or maybe he's Ryuusei's own Kengo.
 
Hell yeah! I can't wait to see Virgo. Does this mean we will be introduced to another character that's going to be Virgo's true identity?

*Quickly searches character list in Wiki for any possible anagrams or special kanji meanings.

EDIT: We do know Virgo is voiced by Rie Tanaka in MEGAMAX, so it's probably gonna be another obvious guess again, but it's always possible that the switcher has a different voice to the Zodiarts voice. Sonoda is a clear example.

EDIT 2: LOL What if this actually happens?!

Perseus user = Soshi Matoyama

Soshi = short for SNSD

SNSD representing Virgo? :P

1-047-047592-Girls-Generation-(SNSD).jpg
 
Last edited:
EDIT 2: LOL What if this actually happens?!

Perseus user = Soshi Matoyama

Soshi = short for SNSD

SNSD representing Virgo? :P

As much as I would like that, since it would let me break out my Andromeda Shun jokes, it would cause a plot-hole since Libra said that there's already a Virgo Horoscope.


Among all the Meteor-related news we have receive, there is on thing about Tachibana that I don't like... The fact that now we can't keep referring to Libra as "Tachibana" without causing confusion... :disappoin
 
As much as I would like that, since it would let me break out my Andromeda Shun jokes, it would cause a plot-hole since Libra said that there's already a Virgo Horoscope.


Among all the Meteor-related news we have receive, there is on thing about Tachibana that I don't like... The fact that now we can't keep referring to Libra as "Tachibana" without causing confusion... :disappoin

I totally forgot about that.:P

Let's just refer Libra as Garren.:thumbs:

I do hope that Ryusei Tachibana anagram will work.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top