2020 Super Task Force Series Confirmed - Majin Sentai Kirameiger

A bit of an update as apparently the first report on this was inaccurate. Toei have released a statement clarifying that they have not shut down their entire studio facility.

They have disinfected every area that Rio Komiya had been into, suspended filming on Kiramager, and sent anyone who had prolonged contact with him home for 14 days "medical observation". They are also now taking people's temperatures as they enter and leave the building, and have closed the canteen area where people would congregate for meals.

Assuming nothing else happens, presumably they could recommence filming after that two week period. That could be a big assumption though, as the Japanese government has said that they predict there will be a spike in cases in the country soon.

Ok, I have a question. What on earth is this thing?
ECbGBmP.jpg

Kirame-Silver-1.png
Kirame-Silver-2.jpg
Kirame-Silver-3.png
Kirame-Silver-4.jpg
Kirame-Silver-5.jpg
Kirame-Silver-6.jpg
The reveal of treasure hunter Takamichi Crystalia a.k.a. Kiramei Silver. These aren't all the photos but I've only seen the rest on twitter and this site has suddenly stopped letting me link to photos from twitter (boo hiss).

His transformation device is called the Shiny Changer and his drill weapon is called the Shiny Breaker. He can pull the goggles down from his forehead over his normal visor, for when he wants to look like Ultra Seven.
Ok, I have a question. What on earth is this thing?
It's called the MonStone and is some sort of monster made from a Kiramei Stone. I've seen rumours that it might somehow be turned into Kiramei Silver's mecha, as it's appearing at about the same time.

Kirame-Silver-1.png
Kirame-Silver-2.jpg
Kirame-Silver-3.png
Kirame-Silver-4.jpg
Kirame-Silver-5.jpg
Kirame-Silver-6.jpg
The reveal of treasure hunter Takamichi Crystalia a.k.a. Kiramei Silver. These aren't all the photos but I've only seen the rest on twitter and this site has suddenly stopped letting me link to photos from twitter (boo hiss).

His transformation device is called the Shiny Changer and his drill weapon is called the Shiny Breaker. He can pull the goggles down from his forehead over his normal visor, for when he wants to look like Ultra Seven.

It's called the MonStone and is some sort of monster made from a Kiramei Stone. I've seen rumours that it might somehow be turned into Kiramei Silver's mecha, as it's appearing at about the same time.
The MonStone huh? Interesting.

R

raden238

Whew I was on Jefusion when I first saw the Kiramei Silver pictures and the picture of him wearing the goggles wasn't there. So at first I thought it was just for aesthetics. I like the suit, it reminds me of Gao Silver and Kyoryu Sliver. I can't say Toei wasn't original enough with the weapon and changer this time. I still can't figure out what the changer is suppose to be based on and a jackhammer as a sentai weapon is pretty wild in a good way.

The shoulder pads remind me of Bouken Silver and the amount of orange on the suit reminds me more of Geki Chopper. The shape of the goggles and the way he's holding them over his visor remind me Ultra Seven's transformation!

I can't figure out what the changer is meant to be either. It looks like there's a snowglobe filled with crystals similar to those ones Mabusheena cried to make Gemini. But it's mounted at an angle. Then there's a disk that I presume spins (and maybe stirs the rock fragments in the snowglobe?). I dunno what's going on there.

I'm not 100% convinced by the orange forearms but things always look different when you see them in motion.

Silver and orange are a bad color combination.

Wasn't the sixth hero going to be black, though? I suppose with a show like this, another gold/silver hero would be expected, but it's getting to be very predictable and boring.

(By the way, I always thought Starninger from Ninninger should have been silver or black instead of gold. It would've meshed better with the red-blue-yellow-white-pink palette.)

R

raden238

Wasn't the sixth hero going to be black, though? I suppose with a show like this, another gold/silver hero would be expected, but it's getting to be very predictable and boring.

That was just a rumor that Lord Garza was going to turn good and become Kiramei Black. Although considering how early we are into the series, I wouldn't cross out the possibility that he won't turn good down the line and have a ranger form just like how his Dino train turned good.

I don't mind the silver and gold combination, especially when the silver is so nearly white anyway.

Silver was the obvious choice though, given the whole 'sparkle' thing going on with this season. Isn't the Japanese word for silver basically the same as the word for gleaming or something?

D

Dr Kain

So does anyone know how many episodes are left of this and 01 before they have to go on break?