Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not big and flashy enough to warrant more merchandise, I think, so I'm thinking his Forms will be more extensive changes than that...but hey, you never know.

I'm not saying that's the only thing that will change, hell not even Kuuga's Forms were that cheap, but I feel that band will change colors (as so will the eyes).



If Toei released, like, five different Fourze figures each with a different colour instead of the orange bands, people would still buy them all :laugh:

Hell, people will by them if if the only difference is how much Fourze's eyebrows are raised.
 
I wonder if there will be an Astronaut Ice Cream Foodroid that's already broken up when you take it out of the package.
 
I'm not saying that's the only thing that will change, hell not even Kuuga's Forms were that cheap, but I feel that band will change colors (as so will the eyes).

Keeping the bands and eyes as a common thread going through the forms would indeed be a good way of making them work visually. Personally though, looking at Fourze's "base" Form I can't imagine how that design would support any sensible Form changes.

If it wasn't for these new rumors, I'd be 100% sure they'd just stick to pumping out dozens of Switches for him to spam.
 
They might even go Agito on the form changes.

With Agito his chest and one arm changed colour.

I believe for Storm, it was Blue Chest and the left arm that changed and chest and right arm for Flame.
 
For some reason, the form changes on Fouze remind me of the pokemon Rotom's various forms. But if they are somewhat Agito-esque I'm on board with the form changes.

I'm also on board with the Foodroids, as long as they utilize them. Kobayashi, Sanjo and Hasegawa managed to effectively use Candroids and Memory Gadgets so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top