Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

Hee-Hackgun (It has no LEDs and a very small-sized lame toy.):sweat:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4IwV5PeDG4"]DX??????? - YouTube[/ame]

Hulashake (Again lame foodroid as always)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMbHCnvU53c"]??????????03 ?????? - YouTube[/ame]

No Switch demo yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ganbaride 02 has been released yesterday. Several switches were added to the game and people have managed to hack it already. The new switches added for Ganbaride gameplay are #16-26, Den-O, V3, Ichigo, Faiz, Ryuki, Decade. (During Ganbaride 01 only OOO was available to use since it was included in Gashapon Set 4)

# 23 is Water, #24 is Medical, and# 25 is Pen.

New switch combinations are:

- Fire + Gatling
- Fire + Spike
- Fire + Parachute
- Fire + Water
- Shield + Gatling
- Launcher + Gatling
- Stealth and Hammer

Stealth gives Fourze invisibility, Pen writes the words 'Friendship' on opponent:sweat:, Medical heals, Hammer, Water and Wheel are pretty self explanatory, anyway the finishers for Ganbaride are in the videos:

[HIDE][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mItJxgqdpwo"]?????????????????????Part?? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VndzljvWMU0"]?????????????????????Part?? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTwzS7LRudo"]?????????????????????Part?? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9XeQWirt58"]?????????????????????Part?? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64pNErMPkN8"]?????????????????????Part?? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-K6OJw387s"]?????????????????????Part?? - YouTube[/ame][/HIDE]
 
actually, that hulashake seems better than the fries. it shakes and moves longer than the fries can. as for the hi-hack gun, what a disappointment due to size and lack of LED. only the dx switch is worth it.
 
as far as the Hea-Hack Gun goes, I can say these things:

-as far as lights, the very first catalog explicitly said it would only have sounds, and I don't blame them. as far as the toy goes, I can pretty much tell that all the electronics are housed in the front part, so what with the wiring, circuitry, battery compartment, and Switch Socket, I don't think there's actually any room for lights in there, and all this is because of the design.

-and size-wise, come on, it's Bandai we're talking about, they always downsize because the toys are for kids, so yeah, something like this is bound to be somewhat on the small side. and considering the size of the gun compared to the switch, that should've been an indicator at the size of it

I personally still think the Hea-Hack Gun is awesome, and I've already ordered one
 
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…