Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread 3! Masta Kita!!!!!

So...why did the show, on numerous occasions in past arcs, foreshadow Hayami's fear and chance of defecting only to show that he was loyal after all and willing to die? :eyebrow:

Yeah I don't know. All it took was Gamou to ensure he would survive even though Hayami saw him do the exact opposite multiple times.
 
I find it funny how, despite being the "goofiest" Kamen Rider series, Fourze is going into its final episode with the saddest, most dramatic tone I've seen in the franchise (I've seen from Ryuki until now)
 
Yeah. I'm really liking the tensed situations right now. Of course, nothing may reach the constant downpour and snowstorm of Kuuga's finale or Agito's, but I'm liking the whole '**** hits the fan' feel, especially with the Rabbit Hutch being destroyed and the locker gate being destroyed as well (Tsukada mentioned that on the official webpage). It reminds me of how everything is usually destroyed in Power Rangers finales.
 
To be honest, I felt Kengo's death was abit lame...
Ryusei and Gentaro just stood there and watched him die.

Ryusei could have transformed and use his "fast moving blue ball" to take Kengo away first. Not to mention he did EXACTLY that right before Kengo transformed to bring Gentaro back to the Rabbit Hatch.

And I wasn't as emotional as when Philip or Ankh leaves. Perhaps there are too many Rider Club members and the interaction between Kengo and Gentaro just wasn't enough.
 
So...why did the show, on numerous occasions in past arcs, foreshadow Hayami's fear and chance of defecting only to show that he was loyal after all and willing to die? :eyebrow:

Because the show wanted to mislead the viewers. We're led to think that he's doing that because he's fearing that becoming useless will lead to his death - but it never actually tell us that, the viewer just instantly thinks that he fears becoming useless due to fearing for his own life. However, there was nothing behind his fear of becoming useless - it wasn't due to his own life. He was genuinely loyal to Gamou and feared becoming useless not due to the risk of being killed afterwards, but because he actually wanted to be important and helpful to Gamou.

Ryusei could have transformed and use his "fast moving blue ball" to take Kengo away first. Not to mention he did EXACTLY that right before Kengo transformed to bring Gentaro back to the Rabbit Hatch.

He wouldn't be able to do that from that position without breaking through the wall, which would be dangerous to Gentaro.
 
Last edited:
This episode....was something we all saw coming. I'm sorry but, we all knew Kengo would die one day. That was the new formula Toei was using these days anyway. Sidekick dies, we feel sad, and by golly they came back just to mess it all up. I mean, other then Yuuki's farewell song and Gentaro's goodbye, I didn't had any feelings for this episode for me to give.

Oh, and that sad melody they used for the Finale preview, it wasn't a ballad or medley ver of Switch On!. It was the KRG song, so we know one song that's being used in Finale.
 
I'm talking only about the previews, not the episode itself.

W used a generic sad song for the preview as well.

Yes, I know about what you were talking about. I was just implying about a related topic, that there were slow rendition of the op theme used in the show.

Btw, I forgot what song did OOO used for his final episode preview :/
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top