Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread 3! Masta Kita!!!!!

So wait Toei website confirms Virgo as Tachibana AND Emoto. Unless there's some Gemini involved in here or maybe some time travelling this is getting crazy.

Or another explanation is that Virgo can be accessed by 2 people.

But also we see Virgo in Tachibana's workplace in the satellite I think.
 
Pretty damn sure...

[HIDE]Libra made Virgo look like Tachibana to ruin their trust in him. But this begs the question. Do the Horoscopes know of Tachibana?

You know what? I have no freaking clue...*explodes*[/HIDE]
 
The name of the "shipper" is Kazuki Nakashima, the main writer (who really should have been writing more episodes...).

It was a joke. Get over it.


So wait Toei website confirms Virgo as Tachibana AND Emoto. Unless there's some Gemini involved in here or maybe some time travelling this is getting crazy.

... no, seems that's right.

[HIDE]I wonder how they'll get Ryuusei back, though? If I'm right that Virgo will be defeated next week, perhaps it will bring him back from the Dark Nebula? But then ... they won't be bringing any Horoscopes back. I really want to see how this goes.[/HIDE]
 
So wait Toei website confirms Virgo as Tachibana AND Emoto. Unless there's some Gemini involved in here or maybe some time travelling this is getting crazy.

Or another explanation is that Virgo can be accessed by 2 people.

But also we see Virgo in Tachibana's workplace in the satellite I think.

It's not too far-fetched...

1st scenario: Gamou mentioned how Fourze's existence help bring about better results out of new Zodiarts. So it could be that they were behind Meteor all along, having to Riders instead of one.

2nd scenario: Emoto is ultimately a good guy, pretending to be on Gamou's side.
 
It was a joke. Get over it.

What? You're the one who seems bothered about it.


Libra made Virgo look like Tachibana to ruin their trust in him. But this begs the question. Do the Horoscopes know of Tachibana?

I don't think that works because he was clearly commanding Meteor's equipment here. Unless they've also captured the real Tachibana off screen and took over the system from him, that must be the real one, even if you don't want to believe in the site's confirmation.
 
So Emoto's a double agent?
Does Gamou know he's helping Meteor...

It kinda' makes sense. When Kijima told Virgo "Spare me! I know who Meteor is." He already knew the answer. That's why Virgo saved Meteor from Leo a few episodes back. There are probably other small hints. but DAMN. I'm STILL shocked. Great foreshadowing Toei.
 
So basically, Hayami and sodding Emoto were in on everything the whole time. But I bet Tatsugami isn't. Poor guy, he's so loyal, he just wants to do his best for Gamou-sama and yet no one cares about him. Emoto will probably toss him into Fourze's path or something and he'll die screaming for Gamou. Why does it have to be this way :disappoin
 
Pretty damn sure...

[HIDE]Libra made Virgo look like Tachibana to ruin their trust in him. But this begs the question. Do the Horoscopes know of Tachibana?

You know what? I have no freaking clue...*explodes*[/HIDE]

I can't agree with that, that line of thinking just raises too many questions...

[HIDE]Then how did Virgo know that Ryuusei was Meteor? And that he would be able to transform. I doubt that "Tachibana" would allow a transformation if a fake was telling Ryuusei to do so.

Plus this would explain why Tachibana knew that Cancer knowing about Meteor's identity wouldn't be an issue. He PERSONALLY sent Cancer. Probably knew the truth too.[/HIDE]
 
You know, this just reminded me. The magazines in the beginning said that the Anti-Zodiarts Alliance was similar to the old Anti-Shocker Alliance from the original series...

:laugh:

The Anti-Shocker Alliance also only had two named characters in it and the commander turned out to be a Gel-Shocker member...

Although, really, I think there's more going on. I don't think Virgo is completely on Gamou's side...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top