Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread 3! Masta Kita!!!!!

So, those red eyes.. think Eomoto is being brainwashed or something by Gamou? Or maybe just corrupted by the same 'dark cosmic energy' Gamou is.

I guess Emoto's comment on the moon and how he hates it now and when he said "I am now the Earth" was he was fed up with being under Kengo's dad's shadow. Maybe the research he was doing was being ignored and once he got rid of Kengo's dad, his research became more popular among the science communit, and he was jealous of Kengo's dad.

Or maybe he's still planning to off Gamou and take full credit. Did they say Kengo's dad was the sun or Earth? Gamou was the other one? I forget, but I think when Tomoko/Ryusei point out he's different, he confirms he's not on their side, but he's playing his own game. I predict Virgo will betray Gamou in the future and has his own agenda. Who knows, he might actually reveal to feel guilty and regret killing Kengo's dad and this is all some scheme to revive Kengo's dad or something (though I think Tachibana is Kengo's dad still)
 
^ in the previous ep, Emoto says Gamou's like the sun, himself was like the moon and Kengo's dad was like the earth
 
So, those red eyes.. think Eomoto is being brainwashed or something by Gamou? Or maybe just corrupted by the same 'dark cosmic energy' Gamou is.

I guess Emoto's comment on the moon and how he hates it now and when he said "I am now the Earth" was he was fed up with being under Kengo's dad's shadow. Maybe the research he was doing was being ignored and once he got rid of Kengo's dad, his research became more popular among the science communit, and he was jealous of Kengo's dad.

Or maybe he's still planning to off Gamou and take full credit. Did they say Kengo's dad was the sun or Earth? Gamou was the other one? I forget, but I think when Tomoko/Ryusei point out he's different, he confirms he's not on their side, but he's playing his own game. I predict Virgo will betray Gamou in the future and has his own agenda. Who knows, he might actually reveal to feel guilty and regret killing Kengo's dad and this is all some scheme to revive Kengo's dad or something (though I think Tachibana is Kengo's dad still)

Gamou is the sun, Kengo's dad is the Earth, Emoto is the moon. Emoto killed Kengo's dad as he said he doesn't want to be the moon anymore.
 
Perhaps she ran away due to the fact the school was overrun by Taurus zombies and there was no way to reach them... or the fact she lacked the knowledge of their location... and if so, Virgo was there and she would have been send to hel- er... dark nebula more sooner.

That's why I thought she could've used the Rabbit Hutch as a sanctuary until the other KRC members can find her. Until now, they didn't have a proof that someone inside the faculty is a Horoscope, since Sonada was teleported away by Libra before they could see her identity, and the revelation that Emoto is Virgo should be a huge news and treated as one by Tomoko. I just think her reaction afterward (going home alone and by herself) after discovering the secret identity of one of the most powerful Horoscopes is very uncharacteristic of her.
 
Something tells me after Tomoko is rescued from the Dark Nebula, she'll tell the KRC the big bad news. Emoto being Virgo and killed Rokuro (if he is Tachibana).

While there, Tomoko will see Taurus, Cancer & Scorpio there. She touches their minds and see their memories. Of course, when she enters Sonoda's mind, she'll see her memories as Scorpio.

Kengo: No! Professor Emoto was... Virgo!?
Yuki: It can't be.
Ryusei: I thought there'd be something strange about that man.
Shun: I can't believe that man is a monster in the form of woman... which is weird.

Gentaro: What did you see while in the Dark Nebula?
Tomoko: I saw Taurus and Cancer there... even Sonoda-sensei.
Ohsugi: What! B-B-But I thought...
Tomoko: You were fooled and wrong. Sonoda was Scorpio and worse.... Principal Hayami is Libra. (All were in shock)
Ohsugi: *crying* Nooo!!!! (going in grief)
 
Another great episode of Fourze!

- All in all, Taurus was interesting. He's not my favorite Horoscope, but he served his purpose well enough. Doing something for the girl you have feelings for, while hiding it behind the belief that you're doing what's best for everyone, is something I can in some ways respect... minus the soul sucking and control freak issues. If I had to rate the Horoscopes on a "genuinely" nice meter, I think Sugiura would tie with Elleen. As for Taurus as a Horoscope, he had a nice design but I really wish he could've proved himself more in battle. Though he does have the honor of being one of the few monsters in Kamen Rider who not only redeem themselves, but aren't even destroyed by the end of the arc!

- Well, Emoto is Virgo. I'm not going to say anything more about that because I'm creeped out enough as is. Though it was quite interesting to learn that Emoto was the one who truly "killed" Kengo's father, and that Gamou wasn't actually lying! If I had to guess, I'd say he's either being mind controlled by Gamou or the Switch just warped his mind. Tomoko's seemed to feel he was a good person, in contrast to Hayami, which would lend credence to the former.

- Speaking of Virgo, he owned both Cosmic States and Meteor Storm! And he didn't even have to use his wings! Not much either Rider can do against him if they can't even land one punch in. I guess the whole training from Tachibana will help give Fourze enough of an edge to finally pierce through his shield and beat him. Though I still doubt Virgo will be beaten in the next arc.

- We finally get a description of what exactly the Dark Nebula is, an infinite labyrinth created by the negative energy from the Switches. Sonoda and Kijima have probably been wandering through it for what must seem like years. I can see now why Hayami is so terrified of it. And now poor Tomoko's stuck inside. I have to wonder if the two of them will be brought up a at all once she gets out... though considering it's an endless labyrinth, the chances aren't high that she'll come across them.

- So the true battle with Taurus came... in a golf game :redface2:. If this was indeed done as a nod to how Kamen Rider is preempted by golf, then I salute the creators.

- Can't wait next week for Virgo targeting the club, a glimpse at Sagittarius, and the return of Rocket States!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top